Weight loss to BBL journey!

Hello Everyone! After falling in love with this...

Hello Everyone! After falling in love with this website over the last year, I have finally decided that I want to start my journey towards a BBL. I currently standing at 5'11 and weighting around 227 lbs. I plan to work towards dropping 30lbs before surgery still doing my research on doctors. Overall I plan to complete surgery during the winter time.

Interviewing Doctors

I'm at the stage where I am not interviewing doctors and this definitely make the decision harder. Next month I have a few consultations scheduled when I go for my visit to Miami. I've been working out and doing a few different cleanses. I'm trying to juggle work, school, diet, and bbl research. What worries me the most is me having a job where i sit all day for around 12 to 13 hours. I plan to just stand most of the time at lease for the first few weeks. At the end of this month, I hope to have made my selection on what surgeon to select!

Confused

Well, I thought I had my decision made for Blinski, but when I was attempting to communicate it seems as though I am now being ignored since I dont have a deposit yet. So this is really making me rethink my decision and back to the drawing board. Has anyone had any BBL work done by Stephanie Stover? I have been researching her a bit. I have also been looking at McAdoo as well. I'm leaving my options open because I want to research. I am prepared for having surgery around March 2017.

Finally Booked!

After tons of procrastination on my part, I have finally booked my appointment with Dr. Blinski. My SX date is scheduled for 03/15/2017! I'm super excited that I have made this appointment. Dr. Blinski's deposits have went up to $900 but its all worth it. Also he stated that he does not perform surgery on anyone that is over 200lbs. So I have to lose 27 lbs for this. I'm over 5'10 so it makes me nervous that I will be too thin when surgery rolls around. I have taken off work already and my mother is doing to be driving me from Atlanta to Miami. I work out 3 to 5 time a week and eat healthy so I know I have lot of muscle, so let's see how this goes!

Just seeking weight loss ideas

So I have 7 months until my sx date, I only have to lose 20 lbs to get under 200 for my sx with Blinski but I would really like to lose 30 to 40 lbs. I'm just creating this post to pick a few of you doll's minds. Besides healthy eating and exercise, what have you done or what are you doing to lose weight before sx. Are you guys counting calories, taking suppressants, or even using your own concoctions to help with your weight loss journey.

I'm still here

I'm still in process of my journey. I have a few more pound to go but im still super excited. I can't believe that I am only 4 months away from my sx date. I have not purchased fajas yet I just want to make sure I get the correct one based on my measurments so maybe order month b4

anyone else noticed the suspicious reviews?

So one of my first choices was Dr. Salama. Don't get me wrong, he was originally one of my top choices until I began to notice the suspicious posts here on real self that are giving great review but with lazy names and 1 post. smh. No need for whomever to keep posting fake reviews and allow his work to speak for itself!
Miami Plastic Surgeon