Anatomical/Gummy Bear Breast Augmentation

I had sent out an online inquiry to Dr. Crafts...

I had sent out an online inquiry to Dr. Crafts office for a breast augmentation 6 months ago and it was promptly answered in less than 24hrs. His office manager had sent me an email with information regarding the procedure as well as a consultation request to meet with Dr. Craft and explore my options for surgery.
When I went in for my consultation I was so pleasantly surprised at how clean and beautiful the office was. I had been to a previous consultation with a different plastic surgeon in coral gables whose office looked no different than that of my OBGYNs. Dr. Crafts office is what I would call a concierge boutique style practice that really caters to the patients overall experience. I was greeted by their lovely front desk girl who immediately slipped me into one of the very comfortable consult rooms, and had me fill out the paperwork in the privacy of my room. I had a soft white robe for my consult unlike the paper robes given at other Drs offices and they brought the most fabulous coffee with cookies on the side.
When Dr. Craft walked in for our consult he was very warm and charming as well as professional. His knowledge and skills were iminent in the manner he expressed his practice and surgical aspect of the procedure. I expressed to Dr. Craft that I wanted better fullness and cleavage without the beach ball look on my chest. I liked a little bit of fullness on the top, but not too round. He advised that it was best to go with an anatomical implant as opposed to a round implant. We went over the pros and cons and although I had read that anatomical implants have a rotation risk he said it was very minimal and I felt so very excited with our decision!
Another doubt I had was the difference in price, as the anatomical implants were more expensive. However, this is a lifetime change and I wanted to feel confident in my decision so I had to wait a little bit to save up the extra cash for the procedure.
I love my results and I am so grateful for having met Dr. Craft and his wonderful team who made this such a great and positive experience. I couldn't be happier and my new breasts look so much better with my overall body. I think anyone considering breast augmentation surgery I would definitely go see Dr. Craft for his wonderful and talented skills as a dedicated practitioner of his CRAFT!
Miami Plastic Surgeon