Wanted a Smaller Version of my Nose - Miami, FL

I'm one week post op and I'm freaking out! My nose...

I'm one week post op and I'm freaking out! My nose looks bigger than I had before and I know it's too early to tell but I need y'all to give me some encouragement!! I don't think I can go back to work or do anything in public bc there is a difference. I was hoping for something unnoticeable. Well it's definitely noticeable. My doctor does amazing work so hopefully this is just me right now but man how did y'all go through this piggish bozo the clown look?? Am I overreacting??

Feeling better one week later 2wks 1day post

Ok so I absolutely love my doctor!! I will say this he is very forward and straight to the point. I was worried I wouldn't get to see him to get cast removed and would have to go to a local doctor. After texting him how freaked out I was and telling him just tell me what to tell the doctors here lol he was like you need to see me period!! No lie. I was like ok I need to see my doctor and my husband encouraged me to just make the extra trip sooooo I did. I flew in and out on the 8th day to get cast removed. I'm not gonna lie I peaked with my phone after being told not to look until doctor comes in. I was horrified!!! Lol but the doctor came in and joked with me stating she's already Planning a revision and has barely made it a week out. So true and sad but he reassured me that everything went well and it was a lot of work. I'm sure it was. Any who I like to be detailed so you feel me... So he taped my nose, gave me a steroid shot in my tip and then massaged my nose and told me to continue to massage for 6-8 weeks. He also told me to remove tape on Monday which I did before work. Use alcohol to get the tape Crap off your nose fyi! Soooo my nose looks so much better than that sneak preview I had. I'm still massaging my nose and I'm 2 wks and 1 day post op! Thank you for responding and Helping me through those depressing 8-10 days!! Pix coming

Smh...

His ratings have gone up with me lol
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein was nice. He reassured me that I'd have my desired look. The nurse the day before the procedure worried me bc she didn't seem to know how to answer my questions.