36 Year Old Breast Augmentation 425/450cc - Miami, FL

Thank you DR. JOSE PEREZ-GURRI, MILLY &...

Thank you DR. JOSE PEREZ-GURRI, MILLY & TEAM!!!! You guys are the best at IMAGOS Institute of Plastic Surgery!!! Almost a month after my breast augmentation, behind the muscle, through the areola, 450 & 425CC, previous a size B, 5'6, 150 lbs..... end results most likely a full D......After some some great references and visiting different Plastic Surgeons I decided to go with Dr. Jose Perez-Gurri for several obvious reasons, he is a perfectionist, artist in all his work and he was extremely thorough in his explanation on how the procedure would take place and why he suggested the type of surgery on me, based on my desires. He is a Dr that knows how to bring out the most natural look and some one that has over 20 years of experience so trust him in what he knows best!! I did!! I had visited other offices but I did not feel as good and comfortable with the other dr.'s suggestions or staff like I did at Dr. Jose Perez-Gurri's office. Everyone in his staff was amazing and so comforting and answered any questions. All my questions and concerns were answered and Milly (Surgical Coordinator) was amazing responding to me and setting up the surgery and keeping me informed of the next steps and what to expect the day of. I have never had any plastic surgery before so I was a little nervous about it at first....... Day of surgery I was actually calm as a cucumber thanks to the staff and excited to do it! From the nurses to the awesome anesthesiologist pre op as well as post op was just a great overall experience. I would highly recommend that if you are considering any of the services that DR. JOSE PEREZ-GURRI performs that you go with him, my experience was awesome and would recommend all my friends or people I talk to see him! Thanks again Dr. JPG! I love my new improved boobies :) and recovery has been easy breezy!

SE :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

It was AMAZING! I am extremely happy I found Dr. Jose Perez Gurri and Staff.....thank you!