35 Years Old, 3 Children That Was all breastfed, Now I'm In Need of Lift with breast augmentation Miami, FL

I'm looking forward for a my breast lift with...

I'm looking forward for a my breast lift with implants on July 1, 2016 at spectrum aesthetics center of cosmetics surgery in Miami FL with dr. Mel Ortega. Has anyone ever use dr. Ortega for a breast lift with implants? Or any form of surgery? I've been doing a lot of research on several doctors and dr. Ortega has a lot of great reviews. He's been doing this for over 26 years which is a plus in my book. This surgery is so long overdue! I'm excited and anxious even though it's a little over two months away for my procedure. As the time get's closer to my procedure I'll eventually post before and after photos.

not sure how much CC I'm going to need to be a regular or full D cup!

I am looking forward to be a regular or full D cup size, at this moment I'm a small C cup size, but I'm not sure how much cc it would take to be a regular or full D cup? I know it's all depends on your body size! Well I'm 35 years old, 5'6 and 140 pounds. Not sure if this description will help.

Is 400-450 cc will give me D cups or DD's?

I'm unsure about 400 to 450 cc silicone implants size would be D cup or DD cup size, because I'm looking forward to get a full D cup but I'm so not sure about the cc. I'm 5'6 and 140 pounds if this will help a little

Two photos of me before my breast lift and implant

I'm anxious, excited and nervous for my procedure that's coming up in 17 days!!

I finally got my surgery on July 1, 2016

I got my breast lift with silicone implants 450cc, here's a few pictures for now.

More photo

Month post op pictures

Today is a month and one day since I had my surgery done, healing process has been good. The only Issue is no nipple sensation in the right breast, but I was told by my surgeon to give a few months. Other than that I'm doing well I just started today using mederma advanced scar Gel hope to get good result with.
Miami Plastic Surgeon