29,No Kids, 100+ wt loss...Breast Lift with Implants and Arm Lift with Liposuction - Miami, FL

It's only been a week, but I decided to start my...

It's only been a week, but I decided to start my review while I'm stuck in the house. I lost over 100 pounds after gastric sleeve so I decided to have the excess skin on my arms and my breast lifted and implants after the fullness was deflated from the rapid weight loss.

I went with sub muscular saline implants. I let Dr. Salama chose the sizes for me during surgery*fingers crossed*. So he had two sets of implants went I went under. When I woke up he told me he went with 580cc in left breast and 660cc in right breast. My boobs were lopsided before surgery. On my arms he did an extended arm lift to get the bra fat and did liposuction on my "angel wings" only back. So far I'm feeling great. I'll try to keep you updated.

As far as Dr. Salama he was great and I was comfortable with him. His staff was great and put up with my 1000 questions. If you're a person with a lot of questions then I advice you to write them down and ASK. Because if you don't ask, you probably won't be told like I had to ask how long to wear my garments and etc. Ask especially if you're an out of town patient like I was because his office can get really busy, but they've always give me an answer within 24 hours.

Garments are PAINFUL

Ok. I don't know if it's just me but these compression garments are TOO tight. The swelling in my arms has gotten painful. I admit I haven't been wearing my compression garments as much as I should but I honestly think they gave me too many garments that are extremely too tight. The dr has me wearing a surgical bra, a bra strap, an arm compression garment, and a full waist cincher that comes over my arms. I CANT EVEN WALK W ALL THIS MESS ON! I'm trying to follow the instructions but it's painful. The garments are opening my stitches under my breast. I don't know how this will affect my results but I think they should consider sizes and a patient comfort more. I've seen ladies with a one piece top garment that could do the same as all the mess they have me in. If you see dr salama make sure you speak up. I didn't I figured they know better than me.

After reading other reviews I decided to wear them in rotation since my arms and fingers were going numb and it was causing bleeding under my breast and arms. I can't wait for this swelling to go down. ;(

Rant over. Any suggestions? Pls they're welcomed. Asking a surgeon can be difficult when they've never been through it.

Almost one month post op

My left boob is dropping way faster than the left omg I'm nervous I'll be lopsided. I read that it would take my implants longer to drop since they were overfilled. I want them to drop a little. I think my dr went for natural. I want the plastic (show girl) look. So I'm not too excited about dropping much more. I'm nervous they'll look TOOO natural (saggy)

Pics didn't upload?

Had to get an ultrasound.

I went back to Miami like two weeks ago and followed up w dr salama. He took the remaining stitches out and said I need to wear my girdle w foam pads bc my back lipo was still swollen. But yesterday I had to have an ultrasound because I found a lump/mass in my left breast. Dr salamas staff told me to see my primary and get a mammogram. I got it done and they think it's just fat necrosis. But I have to go back in three months. *fingers crossed* it something that doesn't have to be removed.

Pics didn't upload. At least I can't see then

Ultrasound update

I got my second ultrasound yesterday. The post that I was worried about in my breast has gotten smaller. So they believe it was just fat necrosis. I love my breast minus the fact that I went with a natural look. Next time I'm going for silicone Barbie lol

Hi ladies... Pics I promised

Sorry I was rushing to take them since I forgot last night. Just noticed the wild hair lol sorry.

Forgot to post my back before.

Revision done 5/6/16

Ok ladies so I experienced a double bubble on both breast. The right breast was the worse.it was noticeable. Well thank goodness Dr salama is a doctor that will preform revisions in surgeries he did. Now the cost may vary per patient but hey I got a good price. Best price would be free lol but I wasn't that lucky. Well anyway he had to reposition my implants and create an internal bra and some more things. I'm one day post op. So I'll post pics as soon as I can take a peak. I'm glad he does stand behind his work because some Drs DONT and you have to pay for the procedure all over again.

so long story short one of my implants bottomed out. So glad dr salama stands behind his work. I cried when I saw them bc I thought they looked bad. This is what I saw (2days post revision) BUT members on here consoled me and I'm happier now. They look a lot better (2 week post revision)
Miami Plastic Surgeon