26 Y/o Male Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

Dr. Bared and his staff are wonderful!! I did...

Dr. Bared and his staff are wonderful!! I did quite a bit of research in finding a FACIAL plastic surgeon. Not all plastic surgeons are trained in the most recent advanced techniques in facial plastic surgery. I had an appointment with Dr. Bared in December 2015 for a septorhinoplasty in hopes of correcting a deviated septum and hump reduction. He laid out a clear plan as well as answered all questions i had. Took pictures and showed me the projected results. I scheduled my surgery for June 2016. Procedure went really well! I was in surgery for 4 hours due to the amount of work he had to do in my nose to correct my severe deviation. The recovery process was not too bad now that i look back on it. The first night after surgery was the worst of it as my nose was packed with dressing to minimize the swelling and bleeding. Within 1 week i was able to breathe fairly well. I am now almost 3 months post op and absolutely LOVE my results. The hump is gone, i am able to breathe normal from both nostrils and my nose is showing more and more definition as time goes on! HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bared for your facial plastic surgery.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor! Gave me a phone call personally the night after surgery to check how i was doing. Has been doing close follow ups with me to ensure all is healing well. Also gave me his personal phone number to text any time day or night with any questions. Quick to answer texts. Very knowledgeable and skilled.