22 Year Old, Liposuction - Miami, FL

After having a baby and not being able to go to...

After having a baby and not being able to go to the gym for 2 years. I gained some weight that seemed impossible to lose. I chose Dr. Perez Gurri to perform liposuction and a breast augmentation on me. I am currently 2 months post op and I'm loving my results by far. My procedure went exactly as explained by the Dr and his staff. My mom felt very comfortable and happy with the doctor I chose... On the day of the surgery they took the time to update my mom personally as my surgery was around 4 hours long.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez Gurri is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone I know with my eyes closed. I had two procedures done; breast augmentation and liposuction. He made me feel at ease from the moment I walked in. Dr. Perez-Gurri and his team have made me feel comfortable and have answered any questions or concerns I've had right away. I did plenty of research prior to my surgery and without a doubt I chose the best doctor!