21 Years Old, Breast Lift with Implants/lipo - Miami, FL

After losing almost 20 pounds my breast were not...

After losing almost 20 pounds my breast were not how they were supposed to look especially not an a 21 year old with no kids. I had spent almost 2 years researching (mostly on real self) different doctors looking at before and after picture, going to a few consultations with different doctors. I finally decided to take the plunge and get my surgery done with Dr. Perez Gurri after my first consultation with him. He answered all of my questions and definitely put me at ease about the surgery. He's a very straight to the point kind of guy and he will do what he thinks is best for your body shape. And he absolutely delivered. I couldn't be more happy with my results. With both my lipo and breast lift. I no longer have the love handles that I hated so much, my waist looks so much smaller (and i'm still swollen, can't imagine how amazing it'll look in a few months) and my breast finally have the perkiness and fullness that i've wanted. His whole staff is amazing. All the girls were so kind, helpful and are also happy to answer all of your questions. if I had to I wouldn't think twice about doing my surgery again. I would recommend Dr. Perez Gurri to anybody who asked.
Miami Plastic Surgeon