Breast Augmentation - Miami, FL

I had my breast augmentation about a year and a...

I had my breast augmentation about a year and a half ago. I went with 355c of silicone. My boobs look amazing when I am standing up and originally I was so excited about them. I am starting to notice that the implant goes too far to the side when I lay on my back and pulls on the implant making it lay flat and is quite painful is also very ugly looking. I was told before surgery that complications are possible and that I would be financially responsible to fix any malformations. I reached out to the clinic and sent photos and was told corrective surgery would be more expensive (I had had my surgery done when there was a 'sale' on implants). This is a little frustrating since I don't have that kind of money just laying around and now I have to learn to live with this. Again, the boobs look great standing up but laying on my back makes me extremely uncomfortable and self conscious. I just wanted to give an updated review so that people know that this is a possible complication and if they can't afford to fix it, they will be stuck with it.

Miami Plastic Surgeon