Nervous. Miami, FL

I've never had any plastic surgery and don't know...

I've never had any plastic surgery and don't know what to expect. I know some of Dr.P- Gurri's previous patients and it seems like he does a good job. I am 27 and have two boys and am tired of my lack luster boobs. I'm looking forward to feeling more confident about myself in the new year. I haven't had a consultation yet waiting back on a reply. Wish me good luck!!!!

Appointment Set

So shortly after writing my first post I contacted Dr. Perez-Gurri's office for a consultation. By 10:00 am I got a call from a very pleasant woman and I set my app. I'm sooooooooo excited. I've been looking at some pics and I think I want to go with 350-400 cc silicone mod+. I am currently a -34B (????) and I want them to look fuller but not too big for my frame.

I DID IT!!!!

My surgery was scheduled for 12:30 yesterday. I arrived a little bit early and the staff took care of me right away. The receptionist was extremely sweet, I also was very pleased with my recovery nurse who was very personable, friendly and caring. I even was greeted by the anstisiologist as well before the surgery and made me feel at ease about the process. This is the first time I have ever had any type of surgery do I was extremely nervous.

THE DETAILS

So as mentioned before I was going with a 400cc silicone implant the brand used was Mentor I was honestly a I'm not sure size before. I would wear a VS 34B but all though my breast would sit and fit in the bra there was never any fullness of that makes any sense. I breast fed both my boys and I was left with very saggy skin and practically no breast tissue. Looking at my results right now they are a bit swollen and look HUGE on me I'm 5'6 130 but im hopeful that the swelling will reduce it to a more "natural" look. I will try to upload pics for you guys so u can get a better look for the before and after but I can say I am happy with the results this far.

im in love

Finally! After much consideration, waiting and searching I got beautiful full breasts. I love the way I look and overall the way I feel. I feel feminine, sexy and confident. I don't feel awkward wearing low cut tops or strapless dresses anymore. Thank you to Dr. Perez-Gurri for being so wonderful and to your staff,you girls were fabulous!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perez-Gurri was extremely professional and comforting. He was pleasant and realistic about my expectations and that made me trust both him and his recommendations. He keeps and absolutely FABULOUS staff at hand and overall these were the reasons I decided to pick him as my doctor. Thank you Dr.Perez-Gurri for the wonderful Boobs and service :) I had 2 other consultations before meeting with Dr.PG. He was very professional took the time to address all of my concerns and made me feel at ease about this huge decision. Ultimately these factors are why I chose him as my surgeon. I am in love with my results and couldn't be happier.