Dr. Hochstein - Miami, FL

I am in the immediate post operative phase so I do...

I am in the immediate post operative phase so I do not know how my breasts will look but I can say that Dr. Hochstein was extremely rude during the day of surgery, and post operative follow up. He never spoke with me or my husband after surgery or while I was recovering. My heart rate was 126bpm immediately before I was discharged and the highest that I was awake to read was 145bpm. The nurse never acknowledged it and the Dr never assessed me. I was wheeled out to the curb with discharge instructions shoved into my belonging bag with a follow up appointment card in my hand. I've never been more embarassed to have allowed such a person to be involved in my medical care. I wish more people would warn others of his medical practices. There are some many top rated plastic surgeons throughout the US. I suggest you use someone else. I wish I could take my money back and give it to a real human being, someone who cares about people. While I was waiting in the room for 20 minutes to get "marked" he was next door in his office speaking to his wife about cabinetry they were choosing for his new house. What a jerk this guy is.

Attentive to post-op concerns

I had a concern regarding my 2 week post operative incision so I called Dr. Hochsteins office after hours and was directed to another phone number. Dr. Hochstein responded within a minute on a Friday at "dinner time". Could not be more grateful for his attentiveness post operatively.

2.5 months post op

I spoke with Dr. Hochstein regarding my concerns of the tenting of my breasts. He stated that not only is it too early to determine the outcome but he also stated he cannot be held responsible for how my breasts look in bras, bathing suits, etc. I also sent him photographs on multiple occasions and he stated that everything looks as it should. I have to live with a uniboob, Dr. Hochstein gave me a uniboob.

3 months post op

My breast are still tenting and appear to have a uniboob. Dr. Hochstein stated he cannot be held responsible for how my breasts look in bra, bathing suit, clothing etc. Obviously saddened and regretful that I chose him as a plastic surgeon. I spent over $8,000.00 and he states everything looks as it should. Currently interviewing plastic surgeons for a revision.

This is what my breasts look like in a non padded, non wired bra.

Very upsetting to look in the mirror and see the results of my breast augmentation. Looks and feels like synmastia but according to Dr. Hochstein everything looks as it should.

3 Months Post Op and the Incisions That Were Made Were Sloppy , Leaving Elephant Ears on Both Sides of Breasts

Very upset with the incisions that were made by Dr Hochstein. Their are elephant ears/extra skin at each side of each breast, the incision/ scars are not precise more so he used a jagged incision. Dr. Hochstein is not concerned with how my breasts look and states everything looks as they should. He could not recommend any further treatment or scar therapy or serum. I have skin flaps at each end of each breast. I expected scarring that would heal with time but I did not expect to for my breasts to be disfigured. Very disappointing.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Not the friendliest, gave me a uniboob and stated he can't be held responsible for how my breasts look in bras, bathing suits, etc.