24 Years Old 375cc HP Unders - Miami, FL

I am currently 4 days post op. I always loved a...

I am currently 4 days post op. I always loved a nice pair of fake boobs but never thought about them for myself until earlier this year. Being who I am, as soon as I decided I want something I obsess until I get it and I make it happen as quickly as possible. I live in Toronto, Canada and the price for a good boob job here is 10k. I knew many girls who had great results going to Miami so I decided to find a dr over there. After much research I decided that Ary Krau was the right surgeon for me. His before and afters were great, and he also performed amazing revisions so I figured if he can fix botched ones he is definitely a skilled surgeon. Dr Krau has a private office where a boob job is more expensive, but he also operates once a week out of CG cosmetics (he is the lead surgeon) where they offer an excellent price. I have heard that you get what you pay for in terms of time spent coddling each patient and that CG is more of a boob factory, but I was interested in a good price and great surgeon without needing the extras.

Because I was coming from Canada I needed to be sure that he was the dr for me, no prior consultation. I could just base this on the reviews of others and before and afters. Luckily dr Krau has something like 250 reviews on here and his average is 5 stars, so I was able to decide on him with confidence. I had my pre op the day before surgery (Friday) and at the apt we just discussed my medical history, forms etc, and picked the size. I was able to meet dr Krau so that was helpful. I wanted a natural look and decided 375 would be the way to go. Dr Krau told me he was going to do high profile, which I was surprised about because I thought that would offer a fake look. He explained to me that profile isn't the determining factor on fake vs natural and that HP was simply what suit my body in terms of width. We also decided on the incision site- through the nipple (which I am so happy with)

The surgery itself was extremely easy for me. I have experienced little pain. Presently I have an extremely odd feeling on my chest and that's about it. It feels like I am wearing a cement bra, like I have two giant boulders on my chest. I am really looking forward to them settling in even a bit, they are currently feeling very foreign and strange. I know this requires patience. I am wearing a compression band most of the time and hopefully that will help them to drop and soften.

I will continue to update my review with photos as my results progress.

Incisions

One week post op, here are my incisions. So happy I went through the nipple! My nipples have been crazy and constantly hard/facing down but that was expected and will probably conintue another week or so.

Progress

Feeling more normal than they were before, but still some numbness and definitely a lot of softening/dropping to do. Wanting this bruise to go away

Progress

Almost two weeks in, loving the incision progress.

Before and after two weeks

Here is another before and after. I still have so much dropping to do. I fee like the bottom of my boob has the same amount of volume as it did before and all the fullness is stuck up top. I am wearing the compression band as much as I can while at home but it is inconvenient for when out and about. Hopefully in another two weeks they will have dropped more significantly, based on reviews of others the one month mark seems to be when they start looking normal.

Progress

Wearing an underwire bra from vs with no padding. Starting to look normal in clothes with a low neckline.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Krau is extremely knowledgable and professional. He is a very skilled plastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. His before and afters speak for themselves.