20 Yrs Old, 5'1, 120lbs, No Kids - Miami, FL

I am over the moon excited for my breast...

I am over the moon excited for my breast augmentation but am also extremely nervous about going under anesthesia! I am currently a SMALL B and deciding whether to do 300ccs or 350ccs. I'm leaning toward 350ccs because everything I've heard and read says go bigger!! Also unsure if Id prefer my ps to go through the areola or under the boob.

Pre op Appt

Yesterday was my pre op appt we went through the discussion of what meds i can't take, how surgery day will go, payment etc. Also I decided on 350cc high profile silicon! I also bought a package that my PS offers which includes 3 breast massages with an ultrasound machine. It's supposed to make the healing/dropping process easier and quicker. I am so excited!! My surgery is next Thursday I can't believe it!!! Here are a couple before pics.

I have boobies!!!

So far so good! The surgery went smoothly. The nurses, doctor, and anesthesiologist were super assuring and helpful. I talked with Dr. Altman before the procedure and we decided on 375cc high profile. My chest is super tight and I can't wait for this first week to be over! I can tell each day is getting better though. My left boob makes a weird noise whenever I move my arm a certain way? I don't know if it's liquid or air or what it is?! Did this happen to any of you!?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Still high and tight but I started doing the massages a couple days ago and I can see the gradual progression everyday! Also on my post op appt I received one of the ultrasound massages my PS offers and it helped so much! I walked out feeling a lot less pressure on my chest.

Love!

Loving my new additions! Basically back to normal now with the exception of a little tightness/hardness, and my skin still being sensitive. Just being patient with the process (:
Miami Plastic Surgeon