Mom if 3 with Much Needed Booty - Miami Beach, FL

Hi all, I've been stalking this site for a while,...

Hi all, I've been stalking this site for a while, scared and excited all at the same time. I finally put my deposit down and scheduled my BBL for November with Dr Alvarez. I would love advice from everyone on what I need to buy and what I don't need to buy. Also my husband will be taking care of me and I would like to know a reasonable hotel and is there any type of transportation available? I'm not sure a taxi would work out well. Lol ???? Any advice would be welcomed! As of now i feel clueless on where to stay and what to buy.

Recovery House

Please can some vets answer this question? What do recovery houses actually provide different than what my husband can do? I am so confused on if I "need" to stay at a RH or if I'm okay at a hotel/house. Do they offer additional pain medication? Do they monitor your health? And if so how? I am worried my husband will feel uncomfortable in someone's house and will want the freedom to go to the bathroom or drink a beer in privacy! Lol

I'm a little annoyed today I found out my surgery is going to be at spectrum I'm paying $400 more than most of the dolls going through Dr. Alvarez AND I have to pay for my own labs, get an EKG, and a doctors release letter AND the pre op & follow ups are in his personal office 20 mins away! So what is the benefit in booking directly through him??? It's going to cost me double the money in transportation and hotel fees (because they advised I stay near his office in Miami Beach and hotels are twice as much).
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon