Much Needed Booty - Miami Beach, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi all, I've been stalking this site for a while,...

Hi all, I've been stalking this site for a while, scared and excited all at the same time. I finally put my deposit down and scheduled my BBL for November with Dr Alvarez. I would love advice from everyone on what I need to buy and what I don't need to buy. Also my husband will be taking care of me and I would like to know a reasonable hotel and is there any type of transportation available? I'm not sure a taxi would work out well. Lol ???? Any advice would be welcomed! As of now i feel clueless on where to stay and what to buy.

Recovery House

Please can some vets answer this question? What do recovery houses actually provide different than what my husband can do? I am so confused on if I "need" to stay at a RH or if I'm okay at a hotel/house. Do they offer additional pain medication? Do they monitor your health? And if so how? I am worried my husband will feel uncomfortable in someone's house and will want the freedom to go to the bathroom or drink a beer in privacy! Lol

Frustrated!

I'm a little annoyed today I found out my surgery is going to be at spectrum I'm paying $400 more than most of the dolls going through Dr. Alvarez AND I have to pay for my own labs, get an EKG, and a doctors release letter AND the pre op & follow ups are in his personal office 20 mins away! So what is the benefit in booking directly through him??? It's going to cost me double the money in transportation and hotel fees (because they advised I stay near his office in Miami Beach and hotels are twice as much).

2 weeks!

I just got my labs back from my doc and everything is good! I am exactly 2 weeks away from changing my shape. I am really hopping for a natural upside down heart shape. I'm worried because I feel like I have wide square hips. I hope I have everything I need. I even purchased vitamedica surgery vitamins to help with the recovery. It might be a waist of money but worth it if it helps. :)

7 days out

I am 7 days out today! The surgery went well the pain was far less than I expected it to be. I'm back home Dr. Alvarez was only able to pull out 3 Liters out that included my stomach my back my inner thighs and my arms. I truly expected to be in severe pain I was pleasantly surprised I was only sore. One of the symptoms I did not expect was the severe swelling in my face. I also experienced severe head aches day 4 & 5. But besides that my husband and I were walking up and down Miami Beach and felt great. I still have a little bit of fluid in my stomach and my back I'm hoping will go away soon right now I am 15 pounds heavier than before I went into surgery. and bored out of my mind LOL I'll post pics soon.

Before and after pics

Here are some before and after pictures the lines in my stomach our normal it's from the foam since I'm only 12 days out I'm still wearing the foam underneath my garment. Overall I think I making good progress.

Before full back view

Fluid

Words of advice. If you have a fluid pocket after lipo and the doctor mentions it, have him drain it on the spot. Dr A didn't drain it at my last appointment before I left because he felt it would most likely go away on its own; well it didn't. My general practitioner felt like I needed to see a plastic surgeon to have it drained because she didn't feel she was the right person to do it. The doctor she referred me to see canceled my appointment before seeing me and said he will not treat me this soon after and I need to see the doctor that performed the surgery. Even after I explained I couldn't see him. So last ditch effort I had a breast augmentation 9 years ago and called to see if he will help me. Crossing my fingers he will help me. Otherwise I'm screwed!

Almost 3 months

I am almost 3 months! Unfortunately it looks like I will need a revision of my stomach and under thigh. However I think my booty is healing pretty good.
Doral Plastic Surgeon