Hello Real Self! I've been researching and reading...

Hello Real Self! I've been researching and reading reviews on this website for a couple of months now and I think I'm ready to start documenting my process for a BBL procedure in the future, between November/December of 2016. I'm 24 with no kids, but I've always been battling with my weight/shape for years. I'm on the thick side and I do believe that I can have a really nice shape, but I feel as though my butt isn't where I would like for it to be. My mom constantly tells me that I am shaped like my grandmother and that she has a wide booty, but flat. I CANNOT HAVE THAT! I have a little oomph but Lol I would like a lot more projection and volume! Tried working out and doing squats but that didn't work out for me. So I've decided to take matters into my own hands and to start prepping, planning, and doing my research for a BBL.

Below I'll attach some wish pictures of the type of shape I'll aiming for. I AM SO EXCITED!

Hey dolls, sorry for being MIA. I've been really busy during November. My fiancé' birthday is this month and I've been getting everything in order for that lol, but I have been doing my part for this surgery thang. I've been reaching out to Surgeons left and right. I've came to the conclusion that a BBL isn't all that I want done. I've realized that I would like to undergo a Breast Augmentation as well. My boobs sag really low and the crazy thing about it is that I haven't even had kids yet. Starting to think I've been cursed but I know it can and will be fixed. I think I want a lift of some sort and some projection. I want my boobs to sit up on their own. I already have big boobs to begin with; 40 DDD to be exact lol, but I want my breast a little smaller. I also have been looking into getting a tummy tuck, but only if needed. It seems like a lot to be done, but it's something I really need done. I've been considering Dr. Yily, Dr. Duran, and Dr. Almonte for the multiple procedures because they've done good work, especially Dr. Duran and Yily.
I sent out emails to all 3 and Dr. Hasan from Vanity Cosmetics for a backup option. I received an email from Vanity Cosmetics requesting info as well as Yily. I really want multiple surgeries done at once to recreate my body. I'll keep you dolls posted with upcoming quotes and things as such. Xoxo.

So I received my quote from Yily and seeing this email made me realize how serious these surgeries can be. So the coordinator offered me the Mommy Makeover package which list a combination of procedures; (I've included the package details below in this post.) She also advised me to either go for the tummy tuck or the breast aug. due to one can't undergo so many procedures at once. So I decided to go for the BBL which included lipo, and the breast aug. I'm in the process of losing weight as well because I want to make sure my BMI level is below 35. The coordinator told me to be no more than 180 pounds for the surgery. I may shoot for 170 just to be on the safe side because I'm short lol. The quote I received was an all inclusive quote of $5850.00. This includes the following: All-inclusive quote for surgery & accommodations:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist

· BBL Brazilian Butt Lift (via fat transfer)

· Tummy Tuck or Breast Augmentation (silicone implants) (Choose one surgery)

· Recovery House accommodations: 10 days, 9 nights in a triple room

· Round Trip Airport Transportation from Las Americas - SDQ

· Round Trip Transportation for all doctor visits related to your surgery

· Post Op Medication

Quote for everything listed above: $5,850.00 USD

The coordinator also mention the additional costs as well which I will list below:

Additional Costs:

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present itself within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. Cost is $150 USD. You must purchase this insurance prior to surgery. It is mandatory.

· Blood Transfusion: A deposit of $250 USD must be paid prior to surgery. If you do not need a blood transfusion after surgery, this deposit will be refunded to you. Kindly note this deposit is mandatory.

· Compression Socks. These socks are required for all patients. This is mandatory. You have the option to obtain these on your own or purchase them at our office prior to surgery for $20 USD.

· Overnight Caregiver. You must have a companion spend the 1st night after surgery with you at the clinic or hire a caregiver. You can usually hire a caregiver through your recovery house for approx. $50 USD.

The email provides a very detailed explanation for the different surgical procedures, the price quote, the payment options for sending a deposit, the options of Recovery Houses to choose from, a list of medications that you will need for recovery/after care purposes, and the proper steps for lab work, and etc., all which I like because I love being ahead of the game and I'm a planner. I love to plan things in advance.

If you dolls would like a little more information based on the email that I received from Yily, please feel free to drop a comment and I'll be sure to fill you in. I also will plan to guide you guys through my weight loss for my surgery as well. I'm just here for anyone who may need answers or a plan to achieve their dream body/surgery as well.

Talk to you dolls soon.

CHANGE OF HEART: Almonte it is?

So lately, I've been doing some more research and I've included my fiancé' opinions as well because he does have my best interest at heart. Talk about support system. My fiancé told me at first that he feels that I could very well achieve my goals but going to the gym because he's a fitness junkie if you will lol, but when I place my foot down and was stern about this surgery, he surprisingly said that whatever decision I make, he would support me through everything. WOW! He said he would do the research with me to find the right doctor and based on the experience I've had with getting in contact with a doctor, this will lead me to my next set of posts including my personal opinion about these doctors. For the past week or so, I've been waiting for quotes from Robles, Duran, and Vanity Cosmetics. I've received a quote from Yily first and her email was very detailed. A few days letter I sent a WhatsApp message to Robles and Almonte and their assistants responded quickly. Definite have to remember the time difference if that helps ladies. I received a quote from Robles for $5350 and $6500, both depending on the surgeries that I would like to have. I'll include a screen shot for the types of procedures included in each price quote. Now as for Almonte, I've been speaking with her assistant Lesley and she has been a doll. She answers promptly and she answers all of your questions so you won't feel as if you're left in the dark. She sent me a quote for $5300 and that's all inclusive. I'll attach a screenshot as well for who would like to know what procedures Almonte has offered base on my pictures. I leaning towards Almonte because she seems to take your life and surgeries seriously. She and her team seem attentive and caring. It's not all about the money to them. She's also the cheapest out of the bunch in my opinion. I asked my fiancé his opinion on the types of procedures that I should get and he asked me what areas would I like to improve or fix. I told him I wanted my BBL, Liposculpture around the waist, the back, flanks, a tummy tuck, and my breast aug. He then said that maybe I should wait on my breast aug. procedure. He explain how I should take care of the Liposculpture procedure, and the BBL. He also explained how afterwards I could have excess skin around my belly area. So that did make sense. He asked about lipo of the thighs/arms and I've never thought of adding that in. He also mentioned how I've learned to accept my breast since the beginning of time and how waiting another year or so shouldn't hurt. So I'll be getting a tummy tuck, Liposculpture of the waist and such, and a BBL. I already have a booty, just want to fill in the missing puzzle pieces.

P.S. I still haven't heard back from Duran not Vanity Cosmetics.

I love her shape! I believe I can achieve the same shape as her once my surgery is complete. My fiancé tells over and over again that the body I have could be dope as hell, so I believe him lol. I just want to have a nice shape. Small waist and a bigger booty. I already have hips so I'm okay in that department. After my surgery is completed and I've have healed properly, I will be in that gym. I want to maintain everything I've worked hard and paid for. Her shape is what I am aiming for next year. I will start losing weight in January for sure. I will be sure to post my results and my regimen for those who will like to know.
Miami Physician