My Brazilian Butt Lift Journey

Like most of you I have been doing my own research...

Like most of you I have been doing my own research on Brazilian butt lifts and so far I am loving the results from Dr Duran, Dr Mendieta and Dr Salama.
I follow Duran on instagram and the photos all look great but some are glamourised, regrammed from patients and some are unclear but you can see she gives all her patients CURVES. Which is the only reason I am considering her, she's got the eye and technique that gives beautiful results.
Who else has had first hand experience with Dra Duran? Aka Duran Doll?
Anyone out there been to Dr mendieta? He is so highly recommended, and based in Miami which I feel is safer than DR. I think he shapes a natural result that is suitable to your own body shape, so it's believeable. Which I also like but I am mindful of loosing volume due to de-swelling, and fat reabsorbtion.
Dr Salama is a happy medium between the two although some photos I've seen of his work it results haven't been symmetrical and I am from out of town so I can't afford to fly back doe touch ups.
Anyone had a BBL with Salama?
My questions with any Dr are:
1: How have you found their care for pre and post op? Esp for overseas travellers?
2: How was your recovery? Long? Any issues?
3: Were you the first patient of the day they operated on?
4: Any medical issues afterward? Numbness? Scarring? Burning?
5: Fat reabsorbtion occur? Was it mild or extreme?
6: if you weren't happy for any reason did they offer a 2nd round revision?
7: where did you stay? Would you go back? Or would you recommend elsewhere?

Thank you for your help!

Think I am going to go with Dr Del Vecchio

his work is amazing, I got a quote and although it's more expensive then the other doctors I'm considering I think it's worth it.

Ive uploaded a wish pic and will keep adding more as I go!

Wish pics

DR ASLANI in Malaga

So after so much research I'm going to settle with Dr Aslani, I have to travel over 30hrs to get to Malaga, Spain! but I was also thinking of Duran I love her work she gives women the best shape but its just a little to risky for me.

I can't wait to confirm my dates I really hope they have an early JAN 2017 opening so I can book it!
I'm 170cm and 73KG I love my ratios but have always had trouble spots like my love handles, I want a teeny tiny waist and a sexy af ass. I believe Dr Aslani can give that to me!

My quote stated I only needed to be there for 8 days, I already secured my apartment in centro Malaga, originally my hubby was coming with me but I rather he stay home with my kids..

I have a two bedroom still booked but I can change it at anytime, although before I do anyone looking for a buddie to Malaga for Jan 2017?

Details re quote with Aslani

So I was quoted $7700EURO for my lipo with waterjet and BBL I added the arms. I felt that was important as I didn't want to end up putting weight on my arms in the end... was an extra $600EUROs. I thought maybe I could just coolsculpt this part as well? Might work out better that way I will see what the Dr thinks when I have my skype consult.

Anyone else travelling from Australia for BBL?

If anyone else has travelled from Australia to America, Dominican or Spain for a BBL can you share your experience?

Skype consultation with Dr. Aslani

I had a consultation with Dr Aslani last week, he answered all of my questions and more some points to note are:

My question: Do you buffer in 20% extra fat to keep the volume? His answer in my words to my understanding is that that this a an old methodology, over grafting the fat tends to make it heavy and this in-turn results in less fat surviving.

My concern: Fibrosis and lump stomachs post lipo, how do you minimise the chances of developing this? His answer in my own words was basically, aggressive liposuction to a particular area like the stomach means you can be more prone to lumps in the stomach. To give yourself a bit of buffer, if the surgeon asks you to gain a bit of weight do so!

I asked a heap more questions about myself and shape and recovery etc but I thought these answers (above) were the most interesting.

He asked me to gain another 5kg! Which isn't a problem for me but I' just paranoid about my face as I put weight on my chin area.... Has anyone lost more weight after their procedure? Like if I am at 80kg, then have surgery and loose weight again down to like 70kg? I don't want to be taking away from my booty!

Dr Aslani seems cool enough he is definitely a professional and we ended up talking for about 35mins, he's a busy guy so glad I had an opportunity to ask him my questions.

I'm looking for dates in Jan 2017 and travel buddies if anyone else is going to see him in Spain!

Dr Alexander Aslani