Valls Doll in the making!!!

I am booked and excited to get to Miami to Dr....

I am booked and excited to get to Miami to Dr. Ortega!!! Has anyone recently been to him? How was your experience? I am nervous but it's much need! I was told to gain 10 more pounds (160( to see better results so I'm looking for some ideas on how I can add some pounds. I won't be getting my procedure untill March2017

3 more months!!!

When should I start buying my supplies I'm so anxious March needs to hurry up!!

Undecided!!

I paid the $300 deposit for Mel Ortega but I have seen so many mixed reviews. My worst fear is getting the procedure and not liking my results. I am going for a more natural look but I still want a fatty and a flat stomach... can somebody help boost my confidence in him? Any reviews from people who have recently went? I was also looking at Ghauri either way I'm hoping to get it done in March so I need to choose soon.... Help!

Change of Doctor!

I really wanted Dr. Ortega but he is booked until May which doesn't fit my schedule well so I'm considering Dr.Calva or Dr.Stover any reviews on them help me out here!!

Stessed out!!!

Dr. Valls might be my new doctor.... he doesn't have much internet presence but I've heard good things so I'm unsure but I need to lock a date in asap!! Help

Wish pics!!!

I just want a flat tummy & a nice round booty
Miami Plastic Surgeon