BBL and Lipo by Dr. Tania Medina

So I've been doing a lot of research on getting a...

So I've been doing a lot of research on getting a BBL to complete my 2016 transformation.

As much as I love how they snatch waists in the Dominican Republic, I'm just too afraid for something to go wrong :(

Places I've contacted:
Dr. Yily (DR) $3,500
Dr. Miami waitlist is into 2017!
Dr. Fischer $6,000 (Miami)
***Dr. Llorente $4,500 (Miami)
Dr. Balgobin $8,000 (Minnesota)

As of right now I'm leaning towards Dr. Llorente. His staff has great communication and that's really helping me narrow down my decision because that's really important when you're coming out of state and wiring thousands of dollars to a stranger.

His surgery cost is $4500 for 12 sections of liposuction and a fat transfer.
And $1,500 for meds, accessories, transportation and 7 days at a recovery house which includes three meals a day (I may choose this because I think I'll be making this trip alone).

Im currently 214 pounds, at 5'4 and to have a successful surgery I'll have to get my weight down to 190 to have a BMI under 33. Soooo I'll be investing in a personal trainer ASAP!

I'm shooting for mid December 2016 to have the surgery but in the mean time I'll be saving my money and continue to research doctored before I put a deposit down.

Follow my journey on Instagram!

For more frequent updates and photos follow my Instagram @snatched_by_plastics

I'll be posting about my bbl journey, my breast lift recovery, and weight loss

Switching My doctor interest...

After doing hours of research and the style of different doctors, I've come to the conclusion that I don't think Llorente is best for me. A doctor who can "shape and contour" me is more important than ass projection. Therefore I've narrowed my options down to Hassan and Yiliy (or even Cabral whose $500 more than her) I know I said I'm iffy about the DR, but these prices and results are giving me second thought,

After months and months of research I have finally...

After months and months of research I have finally decided to have my liposculpture and bbl done by Dr. Medina in the Dominican Republic on December 20th. I chose her because she gives a nice curvy shape that's not over the top, I understand some girls like that, but that's not my goal. Out of all the doctors she had the best communication as well, I've read great reviews, and she seems very professional. I chose the DR over the US for 3 reasons, the DR is half the price, they can take out twice the fat, and the don't give these fake looking basketball butts, but instead they give nice curvy natural bodies.

Date officially booked

I put my $500 deposit down with Dr. Medina and my surgery date is locked in for December 20th! She quoted me $3700 for BBL with lipo to abdomen waist flanks and full back

By the she has GREAT communication... She responds through what's app daily

First class flight

I cannot believe how much I spent on a ONE WAY return flight!!! But all the vets said to invest in being comfortable on the way back, so I'll take their advice. I've never flown first class before so this will be an experience! Even though I'm spending money, it still feels unreal.

So I decided to look at my old physical to see what my hemoglobin levels were last year January 2016 (without me trying). I was at 13.6 and I'm so thankful! My goal is to be at 14 for surgery, and I don't see this being s problem but I'm still going to take the proper precautions and prepare.

Sweatheart Recovery House

After contacting like 7 recovery houses I've decided to stay with Sweetheart!

I'll be staying in a single.
12 day package (transportation included)

Here's the quote they sent that won me over...

SweetHeart Recovery House

12 days Package for a Single Room Total Price 975$

Services Offered

?3 Free Lymphatic Drainage Massage.
?Provide a Nursing 24 hours
-Bottled Water
?Laundry services(Faja).
?Room services.
?Security(Surveillance Camera).
Round trip to the (Americas) Airport.
-All appoiments to the Clinic).
?Some expensive materials
-Bath material (towels, soap, gel, shampoo and conditioner).
?Wax therapy and cold band for inflamation.
?Ultrasound Therapy
?Cavitacion Therapy

That is the principal things that you need.

NOTE: Each Room has TV(with international channels), WIFI, AC, Fridge, Fan, Safe, Lock Closet.

*Overnight Nurse: 50$
*Go to the Beach Round Trip cost: 50$
*Go out to a restaurant/Mall Round Trip 20-25$
*Pharmacy: For free ????
*Addiotal massage cost 25$
For Quote!!

Whatsapp: 829-741-2006

Wish pics

These are all pics of Medina's work. This will be the only time I post wish pics because I personally hate when girls fill their review with wish pics lol. But these are just some of my faves and aspirations!

Starting my vitamin regimen today

I paid $13.50 for the iron w/ vitamin c and $14.50 for the folic acid with vitamin b12

Adding lipo to Arms and pubis mons

From vets they repeatedly say do not forget to lipo your arms, so I've decided to go ahead and pay the extra $300 to have that done. ( plus my arms are fat anyway, so I'm going to be working on my push-ups in the mean time).
Also I'll be also getting lipo to my pubis mons because it is fat lol and I want a smooth transition from my abdomen on down. I'll upload a pic tomorrow so you can see what I'm talking about as well as an update on my weightloss and my future goals.

Cost to lipo the pubis mons

I'm just a little disappointed that I have to pay the whole $300 to lipo such a small area. Especially when it's $300 for ANY extra area. Pubis mons compared to the thighs! I feel like I should be getting a discount or it should just be included

Weight check in

I've lost 20 pounds whoot whoot..... I went from 216 to 196... a size 14 to a 12.... by overall goal is to be 180 by the time I lay on Medina's table and a size 8 pants post surgery.

My back side two months before surgery

I pray I can get rid of these rolls and square ass... 65 days until surgery. In the mean time in bout to start working out hard!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon