34 Year Old Mother of Two Children Son Sixteen Years Old Daughter That's 8 Years Old - Miami, FL

My Bbl procedure was a must for me, I have never...

My Bbl procedure was a must for me, I have never had curves even before having my children and made the choice to have the procedure earlier this year with Spectrum Anastictic my Surgeon was Dr.Sergio Alveraz. My sx date was 06/17 so far everything has been what I wanted it to be the recovery house, the sx and the flight.????????????????????????
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Sergio Alvarez answer all of my questions in person and didn't make me any promises that he couldn't fulfill, I felt he really cared about making sure I was happy with my results, also the recovery house was amazing hands down I stayed with Assistance For Life Recovery house with Karla who was once a coordinator and still works very close with Specturm Anastictic, she and her staff took great care of me for 5days and 4nights making sure all my needs were meet. I will have to rate the recovery house 5stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ As well.