Hellllllooooooo all my girls who been on here...

Hellllllooooooo all my girls who been on here motivating me for like the past year of me stalking all ur comments and posts and journeys! ! ! ! !
I am finally ready to commit to this sx and share my story too ????????. I spoke with Helen at vanity who quoted me $4500 and the date is looking to be around 12/11/15 just gotta confirm with my job. I have been on a weigtloss journey so I can be close to my goal weight by sx, I have lost 15 already and will be losing 25-30 more by December. I have thick arms so I have to get down to 185 so I'll look proportionate after my bbl.
I'm thinking about also getting a breast reduction but I might wait til next year just to see how they look after I get bbl done.
I am super excited and can't wait, but I'm also not as informed as most ppl on here seem to be so plz feel free to leave tips, or any info I might need to know before or after sx. Thanks guys !!!! Will be updating with weightloss pics and some wish pis.

I started at 230 lbs. ..

I've been eating right without starving myself ... and working out. It's starting to pay off

Bored and can't sleep .... hmm what to do ???? RS!!!!!

Great workout today my scale said 213 yaaay!!!! Going in the right direction .... 185lbs here I come !!!

More weightloss! December is coming soon but undecided!

So I haven't been working out as much lately but I've definitely been sticking to my calorie limit and losing weight that way. I'm still hoping to go in December but I'm strongly considering waiting until March when I would be eligible for FMLA from my job.
If anyone has any info on their FMLA process please let me know Thanks!
I'm currently down to 205 ... got at least 15 more to go but shooting for 20!!

Only 1 month to go !!!!!

So I've been MIA for a while but I'm in the last stretch b4 I become a fisher doll!! My date is now set for April 5th, flights are booked, sx paid in full ... the only problem is that I haven't bought any supplies yet and I don't even knw where to start. I really want to have everything I need but at the same time I really don't want to get a whole bunch of stuff I won't even use so any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Im also down to 192 but I plan on being 185 by my sx date so for the next month I plan on really hitting the gym hard.

I'll definitely be posting better before pics once I get closet to my goal weight

Finally reached my goal weight 185 pounds !!!!!!

So a lot has changed with me, I'm now at my ideal weight of 185 and I recently started weight lifting to really get my body in the best possible shape before my surgery. As far as the surgery, I have a new date of June 28th, that I'll definitely be keeping. I changed my date a couple times because I wasn't pleased with where my body was physically; I figure if I'm gonna invest $5000 then I may as well get the most that I can out of it cuz I see ppl who didn't lose their weight then get upset that they didn't get the most optimal results. ... and I am not tryna throw my money away!!!!

Anyways I'm super excited and I can't wait to get this over with!!! Talk to you dolls soon!

New Sx Date ... Enjoying Weightloss!!

Soooo... I've been strength training about 2 times a week for the past 3 weeks and to be honest the results are happening faster than I thought!! I'm already at my goal weight but I'm tryna tighten everything up so after surgery I wnt have to worry about all that. So I've decided to move my date a little closer so Ill be healed by the time my bf gets back to the US. I'm still working on getting a date for 6/13 cuz Dr.Fisher is booked all the way to September! but my coordinator is pretty awesome and it sounds promising so I have my fingers crossed.
My current date is 6/28 and I'll be the first person to go ... If there's any doll sceduled for 6/13 or anyday that week and would like to switch please inbox me asap! Thanks !

So I'm tryna get everything together for my sx on 6/6/16 .... but I'm so lost as to what to buy. I'm very frugal and don't want to buy things I don't need but I also wanna have everything I need as well as basic items tht will make the process more comfortable and bareable (eg.back scratcher).

I'll be staying at Miami Escape and another doll who stayed there shared her list with me. If there's anyone else here who stayed at Miami Escape and got their supply box, please let me know what items u brought with u and what u didn't bring that u wish u had and wat u brought that u really didn't need to. Thanks in advance.

As for the labs I'm waiting for results, but I had my hemoglobin checked back in March it was 11.1 and honestly I have been very inconsistent with the iron pill but I've been consistent now for like the past week. Is there anything I can do tone raise it up more in 2 weeks? just in case my results come back too low.

So I got my labs back and my hemoglobin is 11.4 .... My sx is on June 6th, so a week and a half and I need to get it up to 12.... I'm literally shaking at the thought of how much money im going to actually lose if I dnt get my hemoglobin up and have to reschedule!!!

Please if there are any dolls who was able to improve their levels within such a short time please give me as much advice as you possibly can. I can't even function right now honestly .... I really was expecting 12 or higher on my labs.

Currently I'm taking vitamin c, folic acid, b12 & iron once a day .... what else can I do ???

WHAT A DISASTER!!!! So it seems everything is just going south and I'm going insane because of it. My hemoglobin was at 11.4 couple weeks ago now it has gone down to 11.2 even with me taking vitamins three times a day! On top of that my period came which means it's probably going to be even lower so at this point I have to switch dates with some one. I am scheduled for June 6th, if there's anyone scheduled later in June and would like to switch please let me know asap! Thanks!

So I just got my results back from the test I did yesterday and my hemoglobin is now 10.6 .... I have no idea why that happened but I'm sure everything happens for a reason. So I'm just going to accept that and keep working on raising my levels. Hopefully I'll be able to get a date later in June. I do want to thank all you dolls who showed your support and gave me some great feedback and advice ... it is greatly appreciated!!

Vanity Cosmetics Customer Service Review

So I'm feeling very compelled to leave a review about vanity ... mainly because it seems they get a very bad rap when it comes to organization and their customer service in general.

So I've been dealing with them since September of last year and I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Currently im working with my coordinator Anna who deals with payments, and the other Anna from pre-op who deals with scheduling and labs. THEY ARE AMAZING ... TRULY GOD SENT!!! Although I've never met with them in person I can honestly say they have went above and beyond for me and I'm sure they try to do that for all of their patients.

I've rescheduled a total of 4 times and each time they did everything they could to get me a date that would work for me always with short notice. They also honored a price that was quoted me 3 months earlier by another coordinator who had stopped working there, all they asked was that I put down the deposit at that time. They have called me back every single time I ever left a message except for one day this week, but Anna told me she had to leave early and forgot to call me back that evening. I feel very comfortable with them and I trust everything they say because they have always kept their word with me.

I'm not discounting anyone else's experience, but that has been my experience so far and I feel like God has put me in the right hands because I'm usually very skeptical and not very trusting especially when a place has that many negative reviews about their service. Maybe it's something they have worked on idk but I feel 100% comfortable with this place.
I'll also be meeting them on Monday to do my in person consultation with fisher so I'll leave another review at that time and if there's anything specific you all would like to know about the place while I'm there, I'd be more than willing to do that just let me know.

Hemoglobin wars!!!! ... VETS NEEDED ON THIS

So since my last post I've been working with my pcp to find out why my hemoglobin is still low even though I've been taking iron pills since March. So my pcp ran every single test relating to blood, iron and hemoglobin. My last cbc b4 that was 11.1, 11.4, 10.6 with the last two being within the past month. The cbc from last week was 11.1 and my doc believes the 10.6 was a misread. Based on the results she believes that my hemoglobin level is normal for my body and my ethnicity, and that I'm good to do surgery. She also said iron infusions can't be done because my hemoglobin is not low enough to warrant it. And even though my doc called Dr.Fisher's office to clear me, his assistant says he won't allow it, but I'm waiting for him to get out of surgery with a response. My question is to anyone who has already done their surgery or maybe know someone on here who did this surgery with a hemoglobin lower than 12. (Please send me link to their post) I would like to know if u had any complications with sx or healing and why your pcp cleared u at a lower level.

Figured out the problem....

So my hemoglobin has been a little low for quite a while and with all the supplements I've been taking for the past month it has even decreased at some points.
So I took a pregnancy test on a whim because I was getting sick every morning...and surprisingly it was positive! Anyways two days later (yesterday) I started bleeding and cramping really bad ... went to ER found out I was having a miscarriage. Needless to say my baby was taking all my iron so I'm not mad at that lol.
I'm doingoing ok everything is fine but since I have to wait 6 weeks before proceeding with the surgery I'm just gonna have to put it off til further notice. I'm thinking sometime late winter/early spring 2017.
In the mean time I'm gonna try to maximize my body's full potential in the gym so I can come out of surgery looking like a stallion!!!
I'll be starting crossfit ... yall should look it up... I'll also be posting updates of my progress... talk to yall soon

Lost so much weight ... Gotta gain it back ! And a question at the end for vets ... Plz chime in!!

So it's been a couple months since I last updated and since then I've lost almost 20 pounds and I don't even know how!! Im now 168 lbs( haven't been that weight since high school 11 years ago!!!) . I guess I had a pretty busy summer and wasn't paying attention to my diet, plus I wasn't working out (strength training) like I used to.

Now I'm focused on gaining the weight back because I honestly feel skinny and scrawny so I wanna get back to 185 lbs asap!!! I decided not to go the quicker route which would be a whole bunch of fast food and junk, instead I'm doing a high protein diet to put on some muscle and tighten everything up but I also wanna put on some fat cuz I dnt wanna look muscular either. These days I haven't been feeling very sexy I just feel so skinny and I really hate it! My bf is Greek and only dates black women bcuz he loves the curves but since I've lost all this weight he is not very happy about it so I really need to get my weight up asap!

As i said before I did start crossfit, I'm in my second week and it's hard af but well worth it.... I'm eating a lot of food all healthy stuff but a ton of it and I'm hoping by January 24th which is my new surgery date that I'll be nice and thick again and have enough fat for my bbl.

I'm back and forth about how many cc I want because on one hand I dnt want it to be too big ... I hate the Stripper look for myself plus my line of work it wud just be too much honestly, but I dnt wanna go too small and not be happy and end up goin for round 2. I really want a nice round full butt that is big enough to notice but still looks natural on my body. I'll put up my current pic and an actual wish pic since I've never posted one before.

So for the vets ... Im 5"7 and will be 185 for my surgery , how many ccs did y'all get and would you have gotten more/less if u cud do it all over again and why.... I really wanna do it right the first time y'all and I wanna be happy with the size.
Miami Plastic Surgeon