19 Year Old Getting BBL and Possibly a Breast Lift and Augmentation - Miami, FL

Very excited to get the surgery. Already put down...

Very excited to get the surgery. Already put down a deposit and my date is set ! I have not decided if I want to do the breast lift yet. The doctor is out of town until the second or third week of August. I have not had many problems with vanity like I have heard happens but I'm still cautious. I'm am hoping to get a very large booty from the bbl but I am most worried about my hips looking natural too. I want him to aggressively lipo my abdomen too. I'd love to have an online consultation with Dr. Fisher but he seems to be on vacation a lot.

My little booty for now.

I really need to take some regular before pics. I will sometime today. I'm really hoping to get it about 47 inches ????????????

Need to plan where to stay !!

So my best friend is flying out to stay with me for the first week of surgery ! I am still deciding how long I am going to stay. I think that my friend will be great with helping me out after the op so I won't need to go to the recovery house. Any suggestions of where to stay if you don't need a nurse ? I am considering getting a Airbnb like my friend (a fisherdoll) did two months ago. I think that it will be cheaper. Has anyone done this ? If so, which place did you stay at.

Also, I know that it depends on each person but how soon should I be able to sit and walk on my own ? I was hoping to be able to spend some time doing fun things before she leaves. My surgery is on dec 1 and then she leaves the 7th.

Leaving out of LAX to Miami in a few hours !

My surgery date is Dec. 1. I'm leaving tonight so that I can get there and meet my friend and have a little fun relaxing and enjoying the beach before I get the surgery ! I can't believe the day is almost here.
I have been stressing so much and worrying that something will go wrong but I know that I have taken all of the precautionary measures and will be just fine.

I am worried because I have gained 10 lbs since I last talked to Ana when she told me to stay at the weight I was at. Now 5"5 and 198 lbs. when I sent pictures to Ana last month she said that Dr. Fisher thought it was fine that my bmi is higher since I have large breasts and a lot of muscle in my thighs. I'm sure that it will be fine. Everyone that knows my weight says that I don't look that heavy.

I decided to stay at the Hilton by the airport for the week After surgery and then the gates resort for two more weeks after that. I am having friends and family come out to visit me so j won't be alone. I wanted to just stay and recover by the beach.

I am taking another pregnancy test today to make sure it's negative before I get on the flight there just to double check.

I am all packed and ready to go to the airport soon so I will keep you guys updated ! Wish me luck
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have not met him yet but the vanity girls call me back when I call or answer right away