*Slim Thick On The Way*(BBL/LIPO- 3/24/17..w/ Dr. Sergio Alvarez) - Miami Beach, FL

So, after stalking so many profiles and looking at...

So, after stalking so many profiles and looking at many reviews I've decided to go with Dr. Alvarez. If you knew me then you would know that I am very analytical. I plot and I plan! I gather information and I execute. LOL.. :) (I'll make a post later about why I am choosing Alvarez over Fisher, Hassan, Yily, Duran and others) On Nov 22, 2016 I called and talked to Lena to secure my date. (I had previously did the virtual consultation and got the "OK" that I was a "good candidate" for the BBL) Im pretty sure that is what she tell everyone.. (Ill do a post later of my starting weight and measurements) She was very nice and sweet... she then sent me an invoice to pay the deposit.. Sooooo, at this moment things were getting real. I looked at my husband and I was like.. "Mannn,, do I really want to do this"??? (My husband was so opposed to me having sx. I literally had to drill the importance of me being happy w my body into his head) He was like "YES you do.. You've been going on and on about this for months...You done spent a lot of hours on research.. This is clearly something that you really want to do and I'm going to support you.. As long as you're happy.. Yada yada yada.. <3 "..... I kinda was hoping he would talk me out of it... I then reached deep inside and asked myself... "IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO DO?" "HAS IT REALLY COME TO THIS?" "ARE YOU SURE?" My "self" then responded "YES IT IS" Then myself got a little more confident and responded "HELL YEAH", then "YOU DAMN RIGHT" and finally "STUNT ON DEM HOES"... lmbo.. So I was like Im gon do it. SO I PAIDDDDD a non-refundable deposit of $450 to secure my slot. Its safe to say...AINT NO TURNIN' Back NOW!!

My Before Pics 223lbs... BBL w/ Dr.Alvarez March,24,2017

So, 1st thing im going to say is.. yes I was 223lbs(a month ago when that pic was taken)..I am 218 now! people say I carry my weight well.... Thats so nice of them lol.. As far as my body.. my husband loves it.. he loves the jiggle...(his words not mine) But as for me I want it gone.. This belly has to goooooo.. It doesnt look that bad on the picture but a month ago i was 250lbs so im a little bias.. I have hips naturally.. but I have no booty.. My hubby and other ppl swear im thick.. I be like... ughhhh where? Smh, ppl will say anything.. What do I like?? I like the dimples on my booty lol.. I didnt know I had those until I lost weight.. Nah, seriously IDK, I like my curves.. I think that once i loose this belly i will have laterals and a nice shape. I do want my hip dents filled in... and my waist is already small its just that darn belly.. But i plan to loose 30 more pounds and do some weight training to help... SHOULD I GET MY BOOBS DONE? I THINK THEY SAG..MY HUBBY SAY THEY JUST BIG...WHAT YALL THINK????

Updated body pic & Wish pics????????????????

Here is a more recent picture of my body. I feel as if I have a good starting point to achieve some of my wish pics.. What do yall think... I have my sx March 24 2017 with Dr. Sergio Alvarez.. I am super excited! Any tips from the veterans out there?

Anxious for March 24, 2017- Thanks For Your Continuous Support <3

I am so ready to have my sx. Like, thats all that I have been thinking about. I'm going to cancun for my anniversary and I want to look bomb. As the time draws near I am a tad bit nervous.. but I really think i have planned for everything.. I have got most of my supplies.. the rest are sitting in my cart on amazon.com. I've been thinking will it be tough carry all of the post op supplies on the plane. I heard that they charge additional fees for the amount of luggage you have or something like that... I have been taking my vitamins like crazy, I just added more iron to my diet... "liquid iron".. and I've been eating fairly clean. I plan to do a final weigh in a day b4 my sx... just to log my weight and measurements.. I am worried about this whole... no birth control thing 2 weeks prior to sx.. I have no desire to have anymore kids.. We just will be abstaining from sex.. i do not trust spermicide, I do not trust condoms.. especially for well endowed men... lol..and i darn show dont trust the pull out method.. given that sometimes I can get all wrapped up in the moment and forget all about pulling out,, I might say some crazy ish like... just leave it in there... heck nawwllll.. anywho.. so yea I'm super excited guys.. I already look good.. and i know that this body will be the icing on my cake... Oh yea, thanks for all the support.. i really appreciate it <3
Hassan