24 y.o. And It's Time To Treat Myself - Miami Beach, FL

For quite a few months, I have been doing some...

For quite a few months, I have been doing some research on near by doctors and the BBL surgery itself. During my journey to find "The One" I came across Dr. Alvarez. Checking his reviews (I mostly checked his negative reviews because I like to prepare for worst case scenario) and his pictures, I found out that his work is amazing! However, I still needed to do more research.

In the news, you would see women who die on the surgery table because they go to some back alley doctor or someone who's not certified. And let's not forget in recent news that some 18 year old kid claim to be a doctor. FOH! I REFUSE to lose my life because of some phony doctor! I need to make sure that they are Board Certified! So, I had to do my homework on Dr. Alvarez to make sure that he has the what I need to choose him.

On his website, he claims to be certified. You can't believe what someone's website says when it comes to that. I can make a website stating that I'm a certified surgeon and we all know that that definitely isn't true! More searching was needed to be done. At first, I couldn't find proof of his certification on any website ANYWHERE! I would type his name and it wouldn't even show up! I was getting so upset because it felt like I knew he was too good to be true! The next day, I continued my search because I REFUSED to give up this doctor!

LOW AND BEHOLD I FOUND IT! Here is a screenshot of his name stating that he is a certified surgeon among many others!

LADIES!..... I FOUND THE ONE!! Up next: Consultation!

Sorry about he spacy dates on my post! I've been...

Sorry about he spacy dates on my post! I've been caught up with school and have been working my ass off to get some ass (HA!).

Last time I posted something I then followed up with a email consultation. No more than 24 hours I got a email from a woman named, Lena. The sincerity in the email about what she can help me with blew me away (I'm a sucker for outstanding customer service). With my follow up email, I asked her SO MANY questions it was ridiculous! I just wanted to be prepared. Once I finally realized that I sent her a crap ton of questions and how the office was just a 15 minute walk from my place, I then realized that it might be better to just walk in for an appointment. I asked Lena if that was ok with her. Didn't hear anything back...

HOWEVER! The next morning, I get a call. It was from Lena! As soon as we introduced each other, she quickly gave me the lowdown on all of the questions that I have asked. She explained everything thoroughly, but breezed right through my answers! Talk about efficiency!

I love how Lena just cut out the middle man and called me instead of scheduling an appointment. Knowing me, I would have to reschedule it multiple times... lol. But I was somewhat upset that I wasn't given the option to either go in for an appointment or get her to call me. I feel like an idiot for being so butt hurt about that... but all in all I really do appreciate that!

Next stop: losing weight and saving money (AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!)

The doctor & I... IT'S A DATE!

Since the last time that I have posted on here, I state how I was going to lose some weight and how I was working to save money. Since then, I have lost 15 lbs. and still going, Working 3 jobs, AND still going to school. SOMEBODY BETTER WIFE ME UP! I'm killing it! I figured since my credit sucked big time, that I was going to pay out of pocket. Once I planned out my payment strategy, I finally mustered up to call and see Dr. Alvarez to make an appointment. I planned it two weeks ahead so that way I can have the money upfront to pay the down payment. Little did I know, The appointment would be between the gap of my two jobs.

When I got there, I was greeted right at the door by the woman who you talk to on the phone. She is SO FRIENDLY! I am a sucker for things like that! I sat down and wrote out my information for her. I got there a little before my appointment in hopes that I would be seen early, so that way I can go to my jobs on time. Not the case. The doctor did come in 20 min. late. Usually, I'm cool with it, but when it comes to me working, I don't play that. But I chose to sit there and sure enough the doctor came in.

The whole experience was very quick, but efficient, friendly, and very patient with me if I had any questions. The doctor rushed in and apologized for the wait, no worries. He asked me what I wanted done and asked me to strip down to my bra and underwear and left before I did to get privacy. As I was getting dressed, I can hear him talk to another patient. Felt kinda about his appointment toppling up, but he'll be alright. Quick side note: He was very surprised when he found out that I was a 24 year old who doesn't drink or smoke. I thought that was funny. When he spoke to me, he was very upfront and realistic, but yet hopeful. Told me that by law that he can only remove 4 liters of fat, and that my body/skin made me a perfect candidate for the surgery. I then told him my date that I would like the sx (March 10th, because I have a 3 week vacation from school). He told me that he would be on vacation at that time for his birthday. The next best date was on March 3rd, I'll miss the last week of the school quarter. Oh well, I'll take it. He asked me patiently if I had anymore questions, I told him no (due to reading the lovely people in here's reviews), he shook my hand and he was off!

I gave them $500 (Suppose to be $450) to lock in my date and I had to sign a few paperwork. I was given instructions, asked if I bad any questions to feel free to call, and I was OFF to my next job! Besides the wait time, It was pretty neat! March 3rd CAN NOT come soon enough!

Now, time to lose some more weight, by my supplies, and take some photos for you lovely people! See you later!

Supplies, supplies, supplies!

As I was looking to find out what was the total was for the supplies I needed, I realized that it would save more money If I got my supply kit from Dr. Miami's website. If I were to buy it from him instead of Amazon, then I would save about $100. But $100 is $100, and saving is everything to me!

Is there anything that I need that Dr. Miami doesn't supply in his supply kit? Also, how often do i need a massage and until when? Any recommended places/ people in Miami? And can I get a medical paid leave of absence from my job?

If anyone knows out there, that would be awesome!

Thanks!