28 Years Old, Ready to Finally Have an Attractive Figure - Miami, FL

Well I scheduled my procedure almost 2 months ago...

Well I scheduled my procedure almost 2 months ago with Spectrum after doing a lot of research I decided to go with Dr. Ortega!!The reviews about the coordinators are fairly true!! After you pay, it's hard to get replies but I get they're busy. Other than the lack of communication, everything has gone pretty smoothly. I've had my blood work done and EKG and have been approved for surgery!!! I'm freaking out now because soooo many questions pop up in my head! Will my butt be too big, too small, disproportionate... LORD!!! But I'm super excited and can't wait to get it over and done!! I'm staying at Maydas recovery house, anyone else having BBL during this time??

All packed and ready to go!!!

Sooo. I've been packed for a few days. Trying to make sure I don't forget anything!!! Is there any items you dolls couldn't live without during ypur BBL recovery!? I purchased a BBL pillow, it's awesome!! Can't wait to try it out with the new booty!!

OMG, JUST LANDED IN FL!!!!

My nerves are SHOT!!! Lord help me to relax and know that everything will be ok!!! Less than 24hours away from my new booty!!! Pray for me dolls!!

MAYDAS RECOVERY HOUSE!!!

It's been heaven ever since I got here!!! Her assistant picked me up from the airport right on time, she greeted me with a hug/kiss. When I got to Maydas house I knew it would be ok!!! She is such a wonderful woman and her cooking is AMAZING!!! She is a Christian woman with a beautiful spirit! I feel much better about my procedure tomorrow knowing she will be here to care for me! I will update you guys when I leave!!!

Haven't posted from being depressed

I don't feel like he gave me a butt!!! My wait is almost non existent to be honest, he did great with that but my butt... I don't know what the heck is going on. He said he is very happy with my results and they will only get better and the assistant, who he also did a bbl for, says it's big but I'm not happy yet. I pray this gets better.

Elia's massages!!!

Although I am not happy with Dr. Ortega at this time and haven't posted any updated pics...I HAVE TO leave a review about my massage therapist. She does not work at Spectrum...She has made me feel much better in my "depressed phase"!! she is amazing and SUPER sweet. I feel like heaven after each massage. She does an HR for $60 I believe. I am staying at Mayda's recovery house and she comes here to do my massages and I love the convenience and privacy! I highly recommend her, I know you dolls will love her!!!

Revision Dr. Ortega

Soooooo..... after 6 months I'm having to go back to a Spectrum. I was left with a flat top of my butt and uneven tummy!!! I have seen so many great reviews on Dr. Ortega but I was not happy. He's saying he can fix this mess, I hope so! I am sooo depressed about this and I did my research. I wasn't going to post but I wanted you ladies to be able to see the results. This is 3 months PO

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DR. MEL ORTEGA

This has been an expensive nightmare! I went to him and got botched! I did my research and thought I was choosing a great doctor who would give me a natural look I was going for. I ended up with a lopsided stomach and deformed butt. I went for a revision and now my butt looks exactly the same. I thought going to the same dr. To fix the problem would work out but I was more than wrong. I was in surgery less than an hour for my revision and still have a deformed butt. Now after the second time I will have to wait a year now and go to a different dr. I have heard great things about dr. Fisher and Hasan, so it will likely be with one of them. PLEASE LADIES, STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I thought I did ample amount of research and I chose WRONG!!! Please please please stay away. I can't stress this enough. I will be needing a second revision
Miami Plastic Surgeon

this is the worst Dr. I was botched!!! I went to him last year and ended up with a lopsided stomach and deformed butt. I went to him to get this fixed and ended up with the same situation and more pain and money lost! I cannot express my dissatisfaction with him enough. He came in to the room, barely listened to what my concerns were and did what he wanted. I cannot believe he is still allowed to perform surgeries, doing this kind of work. I truly believe a lot of his pictures, reviews are fake because there is no way I can get botched twice!!! I will need another revision, this time I am taking no chances, NO WAY IM GOING ANYWHERE NEAR SPECTRUM