Butt Implants in Mexico with Dr. Orlando Cerpa - Mexico, MX

Cerpa Review It’s been almost 2.5 years since I...

Cerpa Review

It’s been almost 2.5 years since I’ve had my surgery with Cerpa. I traveled to Mexico not because of money (his price was not cheap) but because I thought that he would give me the best results I was looking for. I had butt implants placed intramuscular and fat graft to my hips/butt to help blend the outline of the implants. He performed lipo on my stomach, lower back, and sides to harvest the fat and give me a better shape.

Now, let me start off by talking about the Pros of going to Cerpa-
He has great bedside manners. Spent a lot of time with me post-op to make sure everything was healing correctly.

But that’s the only pro.
Here are all the cons:
While I was in Mexico, my blood work indicated my hemoglobin levels were low. But he performed the surgery anyway.
The surgery lasted 10+ hours.
I woke up several times during surgery. I woke up while he was inserting my butt implants and I woke up again when he was doing the fat graft to my hips.
He does not use real drains. He uses syringes as drains. I had a small seroma on my left butt cheek because the tubing got clogged. Cerpa was able to take a needle/syringe to get the blood out. However, now, underneath my skin, I can feel a small lump of scar tissue.
My butt implants are POINTY. NOT natural at all.
The lipo on my stomach left it uneven. One side is smaller than the other.

I understand that butt implants will never be 100% natural. And my goals for this procedure were very realistic. I was not expecting to look like a goddess afterwards. However, this “pointiness” is not natural. My left butt implant is higher than my right butt implant. Though my implants were placed intramuscular, he placed them in a position where there is a very small amount of muscle on top of the implants when he should have placed them lower.

I have compared my butt implants to my friend who went to a popular surgeon in Mexico. Her butt implants are about the same cc size as mine. We both have round cohesive gel implants. However, her implants are wider in diameter and smaller in projection. My implants are smaller in diameter and bigger in projection. Since they are the same brand and about the same size, the diameter/projection should be very similar. BUT THEY ARE NOT. I’ve talked to different doctors (in the US and also international doctors in South America) and they say that there is a possibility that Dr. Cerpa used breast implants instead of butt implants.

2.5 years later, I’m regretting my decision of going to Cerpa. Butt augmentation is expensive and time consuming. I spent $7800 to get botched. I’m in the process of researching doctors for a revision in butt implants and also to fix my stomach.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He used breast implants instead of butt implants. Now, my butt is pointy. I went to him because I thought that he would give me the best results and the results that I was looking for. Now I'm researching for a doctor for a redo.