51 Yr Old Mom of 3 Wonderful Kids Needing to Do This for Me!!! - Mexico

Hi all of you beautiful ladies. Like most of you...

Hi all of you beautiful ladies. Like most of you I have lost weight and regained it and more then lost it again, over and over. April 2014 I decided to finally loose it for good when my Doctor suggested to have a Gastric Sleeve. I had heard of this procedure and had even had a friend who had it done in Mexico and had done research on it and was considering going to Mexico. I was so glad my Doctor suggested it. That day I started my 6 months pre insurance hoops. I was cleared for surgery and the beginning of my new life was November 13, 2014. So here I am 19 months later and 170 lighter and I am ready to remove all of this loose skin that is hanging all over me. I have been lurking around on this site since one month after my VSG. I have done a lot of research and had decided on the Doctor that I trusted and knew would consider my safety first. Just so happens I was going to be in Las Vegas June 17, 2016 when Dr Sauceda was going to be there doing Consultations. Everything is true that I have read about this wonderful Dr. He is friendly, caring, and very knowledgeable about massive weight loss patients. This Dr knows his stuff. When talking with him it was like I had known him for along time. He takes the time to listen to you and is compassionate about his work. I left the consultation knowing 100% that Dr Sauceda is my Choice. I plan on have a body lift, arm lift and arm lift January 2017. I will keep you all posted.

I scheduled my surgery

I'm so excited.....I just scheduled my body lift, thigh lift and arm lift with Dr Sauceda January 17,2017. I also just booked my flight for me and my hubby. Now I have to wait 5 months... Ugh. I will keep you all posted.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon