57 YO with Deep Marionette Lines Voluma and Juvederm Combo - Metairie, LA

Many thanks to all the previous reviews here....

Many thanks to all the previous reviews here. After reading many I decided to try Juvederm for my deep set marionette lines. I always thought I looked like Grumpy Cat. I love Grumpy Cat but don't want to look like her. I went to Dr. Sean Weiss in Metairie, La, board certified PS. He was very nice, thorough, very calm demeanor. He made me feel very comfortable. Went over all of my options and took more time than I expected. What I liked is he was taking an holistic approach. He recommended several different treatments over a period of time. He said he would do a combination of Voluma to fill the hollows of my cheeks then use Voluma as a base around the jaw line and then Juvederm from the corners of the lips downward. I'm leaving on a cruise in 10 days so I decided to get it done today. He used a total of 3 syringes of Voluma and one of Juvederm. The Juvederm was free with the purchase of 2 syringes of Voluma so the total cost was $2550. I was very happy with the price.
Dr. Weiss used the numbing cream on my face. Felt funny. He started with the cheeks and Voluma. I did feel faint at the end of the first procedure which is not uncommon for me or others he said. I don't do needles well. It didn't really hurt. I could feel the pin pricks and the solution going in but I could only describe it as "funny". It was uncomfortable. I was fine after laying back for a minute and taking a short break. He did the other cheek with the Voluma. Then he went to the chin with the Voluma and Juvederm. He took some nice photos that I can get from him. I have some slight bruising around the corners of my mouth. I have to say Dr. Weiss had a very delicate touch. He was very deliberate with the balance and placement of each injection. Only a touch of soreness in a few places. Overall, I'm very happy with the results. It's only a few hours post but it looks very natural. I doubt anyone will look at me and notice except that I will look better. The Voluma should last 2 years he said. The Juvederm will need a touch up in 6-8 months.
Other procedures he recommends are therapy to stimulate collagen and lift the neck and maybe a laser re-surfacing. I will definitely consider them. I will put off the knife for a few more years. BTW, I found Dr. Weiss on RS too so thank you again to all who take the time to share their experiences. Will follow up with daily photos.

More bruising

One day post. More bruising evident today around the corners of the mouth and just a little on the jaw line. It's pretty bad but I'm a fair complected girl so..

Day 2

Picture with make-up and new hair color. Added some red.

Picture

Where did the picture go?
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very nice, thorough, very calm demeanor. He made me feel very comfortable. Went over all of my options and took more time than I expected. What I liked is he takes a holistic approach. He recommended several different treatments over a period of time. Very happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Weiss at Khoobehi Clinic to anyone. He is a face and neck specialist board certified Plastic Surgeon. Very skilled.