56 Year Old, Mini Tummy Tuck and Thigh Lipo

I'm 56, had one child by c-section and have...

I'm 56, had one child by c-section and have yo-yo'd with 35 lbs, up & down since high school. I'm 5'6" & weigh 155. From 2011-2013, I stayed under 130, with vigorous, daily exercise. I'm ready to have a mini tummy tuck, with lipo to my back, waist, upper & lower abdomen, & inner & outer thighs, with fat grafting to the outer thigh crease. My pre-op exam & labs have been completed this week. I will be off work for a week. Dr Khoobehi did my face & neck lift, this past March. I'm excited to have my hour glass figure back, without cramming the fat into spandex!!

Back Fat & Gut be Gone!!

Today is the day for my TT, lipo, thigh, lipo, buccal fat removal, & neck lipo. It's 3:00 am & I woke up awhile ago. I'm excited & getting ready to do a few chores & jump into the shower. I will get a few more pics posted too!

Surgery this AM

I'm looking at these pics & the only way to go is up!! Omg!! Look at those fat rolls:( I will keep y'all posted!!!

3 Days Post Op

Yesterday I had the pump with the anesthesia removed and all of the packing. It's been messy with all of the fluid leaking out. I got to take a shower which made me feel & smell better!! I hurt everywhere because I had so much lipo along with the TT and some extra work on my neck & face. This compression garment is miserable. I can't wait to get it off!! I have been walking around the house and doing light chores. My pain is well controlled & the more I move & stretch, the better I feel, once I get moving. I will get some better pics posted tomorrow & on Monday when I get my new compression garment.

Exhausted & have to go to work tomorrow:(

Today I am 8 days ?post op. I took my first real shower without my compression leggings, which come up as high as the garment that I was sent home with, but much softer. Dr K said it was ok to substitute them. The other one will not work for me with my job. I barely made it through the shower & started feeling faint. I just wrapped up in a towel & made it to the bed. Everything looks really good except that I am one total bruise. Dr. Khoobehi is a magnificent PS!! Love him & his wonderful staff!!!!! Now this 56 year old body has got to heal & somehow make it to work in that cute Pin Up Girl dress tomorrow. My boyfriend was mortified when he saw my scar & bruising. He has been less than nurturing & supportive. He loved my body the way it was before & was totally against this surgery & my facelift in March. He did wash dishes & peel me fresh shrimp for lunch, so he gets a gold star for that. As I'm laying here in a heap, I can honestly say that this surgery, with all that I had done at one time, has been tougher than I imagined. I don't remember a c-section 30 years ago being any big deal. Well I was 26 then!!! Lol!!! My house is dusty, the floors need vaccuuming, blah, blah, blah!! I don't care:(

9 Days Post Op

2nd day back to work & 9 Days Post Op. Today I worked 1/2 day. It was much more tolerable.

9 days post op

My stomach is soooo flat & tight! I love it! I'm still swollen & bruised, but everything is healing nicely. Getting comfortable to sleep is challenging, as well as getting in & out of my truck. Everyday gets better.

Request for face pics

This pic was taken this am. I am 10 days post op from having lipo to my neck & jawline & having the buccal fat removed. I'm still swollen from the lipo but I needed a small revision from the face/neck lift done in March. The coolest part of this procedure was having the buccal fat removed. It gets rid of chipmunk cheeks. If I had been given that option earlier, I definitely would of had it done!!

12 Days Post Op TT Incision

12 days post op. Tomorrow afternoon I start the endermologie after work. It's suppose to smooth out the bumps & lumps from the lipo. I can definitely feel little "knots." The swelling & soreness is getting better. I am not taking the percocets anymore. Moving around is still slow but better. I gave noticed an indention inthe middle of my abdomen. It's above my belly button. I'm not sure what that is from. I will ask Dr. Khoobehi about that tomorrow. I know I am still swollen & there will be a lot of settling of the muscle & other tissues. I'm so glad to have the pooch gone & have a flat abdomen!!

2 week post op

I saw Dr Khoobehi yesterday. He aspirated another 90ml from a seroma on the left side of my abdomen. If the fluid has returned next Monday, he will insert a drain. My left inner thigh is swollen & red from the endermologie treatment this past Monday. That area was also where some lipo & fat grafting was done. Dr Khoobehi started me on Cipro to head off any infection. My TT scar looks great and all is going great there. The areas I had lipoed are still very tender & extremely sore sice the endermologie treatment. That is torturous!! Has anyone else been through endermologie & how did it go?

Feeling Better

Woke up this am feeling more energetic & less sore. Still have swelling in my thighs, knees, ankles, & feet. Getting ready for work was easier & less exhausting!

3 weeks post op

3 weeks post op today. I saw my PS on Monday & thinks the seroma I have is resolving. He's going to recheck it on Thursday. I hope I don't have to have a drain:(

Almost 4 Weeks Post Op

Today is the first day I have put on jeans !! I love the way they fit!! It was a struggle because I'm still so sore. The swelling is getting better. I can really see a huge difference! I'm so thrilled with the results! Now I'm looking at my drooping boobs & back fat along my bra line :(

First Day to wear jeans!!

I am almost 1 month post op frm my TT & lipo. My jeans fit perfect & no muffin top or bulges! I am still sore & swollen. I love the flat side!!!

Happy Halloween!!

2 months post op. Thank you Dr. Khoobehi for this hour glass body!!!........Trapper Suzy, RN

5 Weeks Post Op

Today I had my 2nd endermologie treatment. Thank you for prayers & words of encouragement!! It wasn't pleasant, but it was bearable. I have 7 treatments left. Mmeasuremennow mow now

Almost 9 weeks post op

I am feeling so much better!! I have more energy & am more flexible. Everything is healing great!! I can fit into clothes without having a pooch or ugly thighs. It's a work in progress!! I'm thrilled with the results!!!

Correction Last pic was 6 Weeks Post Op

This pic is 9 weeks post op. My scar has healed great! I still have swelling at the incision site & you can see the swelling in the picture. No pain or discomfort at all. I am still having endermology treatments & they are less miserable than the first ones. I get tons of compliments & love the way my clothes fit!!!! My energy level is much better. I know it will take about 12 months total to recover.

10 weeks post op TT

All is going great. A little bit of swelling on the right side of my hip at the incision site. That will resolve over time. Clothes fit great!! Love those curves!!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

This is my second procedure with Dr. Khoobehi. He is a masterful, perfectionist, and brilliant surgeon. I have been thrilled with my results and highly recommend him to anyone wanting the ultimate experience in enhancing their beauty.