Breast Reduction @ Kramer Plastic Surgery: It's Like Christmas Everyday Now!! - Meridian, ID

Dr. Kramer and his staff are truly phenomenal! I...

Dr. Kramer and his staff are truly phenomenal! I have been wanting a breast reduction for years and was starting to hate looking at myself in the mirror every day- at the age of 20 I was sporting large, droopy, “grandmother-looking" breasts. My posture suffered not only due to the physical strain but also due to my rounded shoulders that I used to try to minimize and cover my chest. At 5' 3" I was squeezing a European 85E (roughly a 38D) into a poorly fit 36D bra and hoping for a miracle. I debated staying at my residence in Germany for the procedure, but could not find a surgeon I would even remotely consider for my plastic surgery. Kramer and his staff were very flexible and realistic. Pre-op they were honest about their expectations for the surgery and worked with me to visualize what the ideal results would be. Dawn & Kimmy did their best to make sure every single step went flawlessly- scheduling, billing, prep before surgery and pre-op, post-op appointments, bra fittings, etc etc... Truly an amazing team of people who do their absolute best to make sure you are feeling comfortable and exceptional every single step of the way. I wouldn't recommend any other surgeon for this procedure! If you want the best (and you deserve the best!) then trust Dr. Kramer and his team to bring your dreams to life. Waking up everyday seriously feels like Christmas morning! Thank you so much again, Dr. Kramer. (Photos: Above, an overflowing 36D. Below, my new perky breasts at 36C at 10 days post op. Actual surgeon's photos to follow on Dr. Kramer's website.

Meridian Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kramer himself is a very talented surgeon who takes lots of time for his patients to understand their expectations and any concerns. He is very thorough and explains the procedure in detail so you don't feel "left behind" at any point. An informational pre-op appointment leaves you going into surgery with no fear or anxiety. Very professional yet extraordinarily nice surgeon. Couldn't have wanted anything more for my experience! Thank you, Dr. Kramer!