32 Year Old Breast Augmentation - Meridian, ID

After my second child my D cup had shrunk to an A...

After my second child my D cup had shrunk to an A if even that. I was unhappy with how I felt as a woman and how I looked. I consulted with Dr Kramer and his staff regarding a breast augmentation procedure. Dr Kramer was knowledgeable regarding the many options, which had previously not been discussed at another consultation with another surgeon. He was kind, not pushy, and reasonable with expectations (i.e. no ridiculous sizing of implants). The surgery was timely, quick, and they provided me with a great deal of information regarding what to expect during and after surgery. Kimmie was there every step of the way, always answering questions the same day that I would call. She was always a joy to speak with and always put me at ease. I went form am A cup to a DD cup and although this is large than I was anticipating everything looks proportional and I could not be happier with the results. My husband is even amazed at how everything turned out and how he can barely see the scaring. I would repeat this decision for breast augmentation by Dr Kramer in a heartbeat. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
Meridian Plastic Surgeon

Extremely knowledgeable on options, risks, and proportion. Well educated on current surgery methods, and implants available. Very pleasant and professional.