Tummy Tuck -Horrible outcome - Memphis, TN

Horrible outcome...I In trusted Dr. Aldea but he...

Horrible outcome...In trusted Dr. Aldea but he lied and did not perform what he said in consaltation. If he thought I was too obese them why perform poorly?? He told me that I would have an more of an hourglass figure and now I have a muffin top. I mean he talked so well and persuasive during consultation and told me that I would be a great candidate for a TT..after he performed the TT he told me I was a huge woman too obese and that I needed to lose weight in which this was not stress in such a powerful manner in consultation... He came to visit me in the hospital and strongly stated I was obese and point to the tuna fish I had just eaten and critizied the food I ate and all I ate bland tuna which was good to me by he called it crappy and he would not feed his pts this while I was hospitalized in st. Francis hospital.. He made me feel very depressed... I just made known that I did not like my muffin top. I was there because I developed a seroma on my right side.... He told me ifni did not like him I could fire him and he will walk right out my room... I was speechless and hurt . I paid 7000.00 And I feel like he should have kept his word.

I Apologize for my typos.... I was highly upset and hurt.

I have been praying and asking God for Guidance, at the same time knowing my surgeon should be honest and fair with my treatment. What if it was his daughter or wife. People fail to realize what goes around comes around. I have gotten a second opinion and he told the TRUTH....I WON'T SHARE WHAT HE SAID AT THIS TIME...TO BE CONTINUED....

need answers

Someone please inbox with knowledge on my post and sonitas post. Thank you for ur sincere response.

I just want to be happy with my...

I just want to be happy with my results and treated fairly. I know women way bigger than me whos stomach is flat.

Still swollen today. So evidently its fat. He told me that it was 80% fat....but after having a TT why should all that fat be there. I was not that big to begin with.

sorry it took so long

Just now able to add pics. Sorry it took so long. So what do you think? Would love your feedback.

I was 3 weeks pregnant when he performed the tummy tuck!!!! Soooo depressing. Still have muffin top. I am so hurt and disappointed! !!

pregnant while having a tummy tuck done

Does anyone know who had this happen to them.. Tummy tuck while they were pregnant? I was 3 weeks into pregnancy?? I feel that I should get my money back or be offered a revision. What do you think?
Memphis Plastic Surgeon