Memphis' Best Cosmetic Surgeon - Memphis, TN

Where do I began to describe Dr. Eby? I just love...

Where do I began to describe Dr. Eby? I just love her! At my very first appt. (consult) Dr. Eby made me feel as though she knew me already & that was very comforting for me, therefore I felt good about telling her exactly what I wanted to accomplish. I was so excited about my consult I decided to schedule my surgery that very day. I was so confident in Dr.Eby, I didn't give it a second thought. After my procedure Dr.Eby & her staff (Lilly), both called me personally to ensure I was doing well & following post-op orders. I get excited about every post-op visit still, because she radiates such a positive energy. If I have any questions or concerns, I know that she's just a phone call away. I work in surgery, & I don't see many doctors with good bedside manners anymore, & I love her even more for that. I recommend Dr.Eby & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists of Memphis to any & everyone I come across, that expect great results along with a great doctor!

before TT procedure

Thick with no ass!!!

BBL wish Pics

@briannaamor wish pics
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

It's not often that you find & trust a surgeon with your life, but Dr.Eby made that choice easy for me. To find a doctor with the knowledge, skill set, persona, & mannerisms that Dr.Eby exemplifies, I must say is a rarity. You're considered lucky if you get at the least two of those qualities from some docs, but to have these qualities ALL within one doc is a true blessing. I couldn't have wished upon a star for a better doctor & I wouldn't trade her for any other.