36 Old Mom with 1 Child by C-section. TT, Lipo on Upper Flanks, Hip Rolls, And, Inner and Outer Thighs - Memphis, TN

Consult went great. Dr. Dan Shell and staff were...

Consult went great. Dr. Dan Shell and staff were very informative and caring. Procedure schedule for Nov. 29, 2016. Any informative info on how to prepare is gratefully appreciated. After countless attempts I came to the conclusion that my stomach was not going back flat and my hips where not getting tighter, so I decide to do some research and here I am after 3 different consult I'm going with Dr. Shell.

Update, Help!

Had my surgery on yesterday. PS and Hospital staff said everything went great, but I have made it home and have the urge to pee, but nothing is coming out. Is this normal or has anyone experienced this.

CURIOSITY!

This process is no joke, I currently don't know what my tummy look like because I'll still wrap up from surgery. I was told to not remove banages as they will be removed on Wednesday during my first post open visit.
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Very informative and and answer every question asked.