Breast Reduction from J Cup to Full C Cup - Memphis, TN

My initial experience with Dr. Shell was...

My initial experience with Dr. Shell was wonderful, all the way up to surgery. After surgery my stitches came open. I went to Dr Shell's office the very same day. He didn't sew up the open place but put a sterile strip over it. That didn't hold it together. After a few days an infection set in. I was given antibiotics for 2 weeks. After two weeks of the antibiotics, my infection became worse. I returned to him for followup and at that time he swabbed the infected area to determine what type of infection it was (that should have been done 2 weeks prior). After the results came back, it was determined that I was on the wrong antibiotics!! As a result of his failure to properly diagnose the type of infection, my infection spread even more and also caused my stitches to split in several different places. At this point I had a whole in my breast the size of the palm of my hand! Long story short, I had a horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend Dr. Shell to anyone.

Finally found a few pics from my recovery

These pictures were taken during the healing process. If my memory serves me correctly, the infection was almost gone at this point. I was on silver nitrate patches to help the womb close up. These photos were taken 8-21-09, almost 4 months after my surgery on 5-1-09
Memphis Plastic Surgeon