Breast Reduction from J Cup to Full C Cup - Memphis, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My initial experience with Dr. Shell was...

My initial experience with Dr. Shell was wonderful, all the way up to surgery. After surgery my stitches came open. I went to Dr Shell's office the very same day. He didn't sew up the open place but put a sterile strip over it. That didn't hold it together. After a few days an infection set in. I was given antibiotics for 2 weeks. After two weeks of the antibiotics, my infection became worse. I returned to him for followup and at that time he swabbed the infected area to determine what type of infection it was (that should have been done 2 weeks prior). After the results came back, it was determined that I was on the wrong antibiotics!! As a result of his failure to properly diagnose the type of infection, my infection spread even more and also caused my stitches to split in several different places. At this point I had a whole in my breast the size of the palm of my hand! Long story short, I had a horrible experience and I wouldn't recommend Dr. Shell to anyone.

Finally found a few pics from my recovery

These pictures were taken during the healing process. If my memory serves me correctly, the infection was almost gone at this point. I was on silver nitrate patches to help the womb close up. These photos were taken 8-21-09, almost 4 months after my surgery on 5-1-09
Memphis Plastic Surgeon