535 Cc Ultra High Profile! - Memphis, TN

So today is the day off surgery, for the first...

so today is the day off surgery, for the first time ever in actually quite calm, I'm in my last year of under grad and I'm going to be a surgeon so I've shadowed procedures, and i think that is what had had me all worked up because i have to know exactly how the procedure works. i just keep telling myself that i will be asleep during everything. i week keep you all updated on progress! I am a npc bikini competitor so i started off at a 34d and when i started prep i went down to a 34b so now hopefully with 535cc xhp i will be a full dd!!

day 1 post op

its the day after surgery and yesterday went great, the group working on me made me feel great and i was freaking a little but they gave me some medicine to calm me down. it was the best nap of my life! !!! i woke up stiff but i didn't have much pain i was mainly just nauseated from the anesthetic. they were not able to fit 535xhp or even my second choice of 485hp so i have 475cchp in my left and 450cchp in my right. I'm slightly smaller on my left. i took my medicine every four hours and even set an alarm at night to take it. but it's now the morning after and i feel horrible I'm in so much pain! !! i think that's mainly because my chest muscles are so tight. if you workout on a regular basis MAKE SURE you don't train your chest because they said that's why the big ones weren't able to fit. anyways I'll post a picture when ever i can actually get out of bed.

day 3 post op

so today has gone alot better but I'm still nauseous, plus my stomach is SUPER bloated. has anyone else have the bloating problem bc i think that is what is making me nauseous. but as far as pain goes its not bad in so taking my pain pills but I'm not taking then every 4 hours because in so tired of sleeping all day. I'm posting some pictures of today, i hope when they drop they get and look bigger.

7 days post op

okay, so im not trying to scare you but all the posts i read made what i thought would be an easy procedure be not so great, but let me explain to you everything that will actually happen! so up until monday which was 5 days ppst op i tried to stick strictly to my hydro and muscle relaxers, the hydro willllll make you look six months pregnant so get constipation medicine laxatives ect. my doctor told me the way to get my gi track to work again is put bacteria in it so i bought tons of yogurt and it helped so much!!! so on another note let me just explain my pain it was horrible the first 5 days i couldnt put my own clothes on i couldnt wash under my armpits or even wash my hair very well so if you are a do it yourself kind of individual, please get someone to help bc you will need it. by saturday (3days post op) i couldn't stand to take the hydros anymore because of the constipation so i started taking tylenol instead which might be why my pain was worse but i couldn't stand that everytime i ate i just felt my food sitting on top of my meal from before and it just made me sick. i know I've been a debby downer but 6 days post op which was yesterday i got my boyfriend to take me and buy a big sports bra so my incisions wouldn't be irritated,we went to eat, and i went and trained a couple clients. i unfortunately had to make them pick up and put up their own weights because i was rough on me but when i got home i felt soooo much better. just getting out of the house felt AMAZING. soooo if you can get past the first 5 or 6 days you are GOLDEN!!! so now that's it is done and over with i dont regret it one bit! btw i went and got measured yesterday i am now a 34ddd! now this is before they "drop" completely but i will show more pictures because they are starting to look amazing!!!!!!!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

great doctor super nice and made me feel super comfortable, her tone of voice was soft spoken and sweet that you cant help but feel comfortable.