47yo Ultherapy on Lower Face and Nick. Memphis, TN

First off let me say this, Ultherapy was painful. ...

First off let me say this, Ultherapy was painful. It was 600 pulses that felt like electric shocks to your face and neck. It hurt more especially around the jaw line. They gave me 2 10mg valiums and 2 500mg thlenols and it still hurt . I have had a little swelling, tenderness and some numbness but otherwise I am ok. I'll post more pics as I progress.

2 week pics

I think I see a little improvement - swelling is gone, little tender still around the jawline.

Update 5-6 weeks out

Admittedly I have a weak chin but my neck is tighter. Not sure it's worth what I paid yet. I have had no side effects at all really. I hope it my neck continues to tighten up and maybe my jowls get a little lift.

Update 12/12

So I think ultherapy helped my turkey neck no doubt. However, I do think to some extent it caused fat loss in my face. Not a lot but some that I can see for myself. I'm going to get fillers later this month i think. Overall would I recommend ultherapy? Not sure because they say wait 6 months before you decide. If I lose more volume, I'd say don't do it because they don't tell you that up front and it's too costly IMO to not know the possibility of the negatives as well as the positives.

90 days after ultherapy

Advanced dermatology

The staff is very professional and compassionate. I have nothing but good things to say about them.