Silicone Injections Removal - Miami, FL

I went to doctor gallerani a few months back to...

i went to doctor gallerani a few months back to have prior silicone removed from my buttock area. i was fortunate enough to not have any discolorization or redness but i did know i was doing damage to my body and i was starting to have inflammation and felt the uncomfortable when sitting long periods of time. I had months of search and reviews if i were to do the surgery again with my eyes closed i would choose dr gallerani him and his staff are very proffesional. please remmber like he says you need all the tissue removed dont go to these phony people with laser that doesnt work you need everything taken out . yes i have a scar but with time it will minimize and the surgery was in a hospital and a controlled enviornment. the money is worth it when it comes to your health. his wife maryann will answer any questions or concerns if the doctor is unavailable. im not been paid for this , this is my personal experience and im glad i could help anyone out there also going through the same problem.

Update dr gallerani silicon removal

Miami Plastic Surgeon