59yo, No Children

Very painful, but best thing I've persevered with...

Very painful, but best thing I've persevered with.

Excellent surgeon who commented that I was an exceptional candidate for Lipo due to my skin's elasticity & ranked it in the top 10pc. He was careful with my contouring achieving top result...the next 18 months will play out the final outcome.

My focus is recovering internally, as this procedure is a brutal attach on the body. Continue with healthy options, gentle exercise and regular lymphatic and Myotherapy.
Getting into my 60's, I'm eager to choose the correct path to honour my form...thanks for listening.

We Australians aren't keen on big rear rumps...but seems that some our you adore that look - You go girls!!

7 gruelling weeks post-op!!

Today, fellow lipo's is the 7 week mark!

Front of my thighs and abdomen still tender (more the legs). Doing floor exercises that my PT and physio has set.

massages and cupping by a lympathetic and Myotherapy therapist on-going, together with physiotherapy for other medical conditions - bursitis of hip and tendonitis of wrists, which restricted exercise for 9 yrs.

Residual swelling, slight brushing still to subside, I am leaving myself 6 - 12 months for my body to adjust internally.

Here are some pic on my progress... I made time for these, as they are important!
Any further suggestions on diet and excercised would be most welcome. Thanks for following my progress - keep positive and vigilant!

2 months post-op.....another celebration!

Well, I am still adjusting with some residual swelling in abdomen, back of legs and above my knees.
I am out of my compression garment since 10,days, but care to wear it as it is a comfort and support, whilst the swelling subsides.
I really would have thought I would be much better at this stage, I look great, but the body still has a lot of internal healing.
I will persevere with gentle exercise and keep up with my massage. I can only manage very little exercise, due to other physical restrictions....
Approaching age 60, most people have always been surprised, thankfully blessed with good genes.
I shall attempt to upload pix, as they did not work last review.
Good luck and remain positive, but realistic. Research your surgeon, do mp not go by the dollar, but overall feeling and trust with the outfit you ultimately choose.

2 months post op

Just loading pic and it worked this time
Mr John Beer

Wouldn't use another, except John Beer, he is a stand out. John also performed my breast augmentation. Private hospital, stayed overnite and lovingly cared for by my husband, With the support of my girlfriends....YAY!