Hair Transplant at Medical Park - Istanbul

I totally agree with every single thing you have...

I totally agree with every single thing you have written about the Medical Park Hair Transplant Review, doors slamming, nurses on their mobiles laughing, only a 10 min consultation with the only English speaking person - don't even know if Dr Acar is a real doctor. It was a joke, i was scared out of my wits on that table, the girls were horrific, rude to the point of being mean and i was in their way. A lot of aahing like this is taking too long. The Anesthetic needles were incredibly painful. I am not sure of the results as i just had my procedure done a few weeks ago. I agree 100% with what you have said.. very disturbing.. it was basically a money maker for them one patient in the next one out. A doctor did not do the surgery and i realised this as i lay there having it done and all correspondence via e mail gave me the impression that a doctor was operating on me. I would not recommend this place.
Nurses/Assistants