Much Needed Fix for my Neck! - Medford, OR

I have always had a double chin for as long as I...

I have always had a double chin for as long as I can remember. I recently lost quite a bit of weight and while the double chin was gone the excess skin on my neck was looking like a turkey neck! I had inquired about liposuction on my neck years ago when I had gotten a tummy tuck and never went through with it. I decided last year that I would go back to the surgeon that did my tummy tuck for a consult on what could be done about my neck. He suggested a macs facelift since I had lost weight to help with a more youthful appearance. I am so glad I went ahead with what he suggested. My face I still a little swollen only 9 days out but looks great aND my neck is amazing! So much thanks to Dr. Jensen and his staff!

Front stitches out!

Two weeks post op and front two anchor stitches removed. Minimal discoloration on my cheek remains but I never really had much Bruising at all.

Love my new neck!

Pics as requested!

Been super busy with going back to work. Everything is healing nicely.
Medford Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jensen and his staff are fantastic! I love his work and will definitely go back to him for additional work in the future.