Lipo and Butt Implants. May Do Labiaplasty but Haven't Decided Yet - Medellin, CO

I'm scheduled to do lipo and butt implants with Dr...

I'm scheduled to do lipo and butt implants with Dr. Mejia on Tuesday. I'm unsure about labiaplasty yet as he does 2 to 3 a month and everything I've been reading on this site says go to someone who does a lot of these because you don't want any regrets. Dr. Mejia charges $1,000 for a labiaplasty. I feel comfortable doing lipo and butt implants with Dr. Mejia because he does so many. I'll decide on the labiaplasty after consulting with him on Monday. I would love to just get everything taken care of at once.
I did have lipo on my stomach and back about 13 years ago with James Swinehart in Colorado but the fat came back unevenly. I tried to correct it with a couple of zeltiq sessions and several sculpsure sessions to no avail. I did not want to do lipo again due to my first experience but after consulting some plastic surgeons in LA I was told I could be corrected much better with lipo and not to waste any more time or money on Sculpsure which wasn't really doing anything.
I'll be staying at Tranquility. I'm scared and excited to hopefully get my uneven body in a bikini again.

Going for labiaplasty, lipo and butt implants tomorrow morning.

Will post pics when I can. I'm extremely nervous.

Before and after

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mejia has been good about communicating with me via whatsapp.