Finally Decided on Butt Implants and liposuction - Medellín, CO

Hello! I am new to real self and am excited to...

Hello! I am new to real self and am excited to share my journey with everyone. After thinking about getting butt implants for six months, I have finally decided to go for it. I will be traveling overseas to Medellín, Colombia have surgery February 17th with Dr. Juan Diego Mejia. The surgery will consist of implants and liposuction from stomach and back. I have read great reviews about him. Its very scary to travel oversees alone but I believe it will be worth it. My butt isn't totally flat, but for my wedding in August 2017 I would love to have a nice backside in my dress!

Is Anyone Traveling to Medellín, Colombia Mid February?

Hoping to neet new people while in Colombia and hopefully have someone to hit the town with! Is anyone traveling there mid February? Would love to meet and be recovery buddies. Let me know!

3 Days Post Operation

So sorry I have been so lazy updating my review. Recovery is tough for me. I had560cc and liposuction. Dr. Mejia is an absolute angel. I would not have changed a thing about coming to Colombia. I love my results so far. I grossly underestimated the pain of this surgery. I am such a baby and the staff at the tranquility center take such good care of me. Very tight and sore. Hopefully feel better soon.

Drains Out!

Still walking like a penguin but I feel sooooo much better this afternoon. Will be here until Saturday. In a few days, I will go shopping! Can't wait!

3 Days Post Op with Clothes

These are from yesterday. Cropped face out...look a mess. Getting better. Still haven't pooped though.

Love Love Love my Results!

Dr. Mejia is THE BEST! Liposuction and implants combined make for
perfect results. The doctor answered all questions on WhatsApp. Who
knows how he even has time to be so attentive, but he is! Colombia is
beautiful and all the nurses are so helpful. Totally worth it. Results
improve even more after 3 to 6 months! He follows up to make sure everything is okay.

4 Days Post Op No Pads or Clothes

I Don't Know What Happened

It is flat at the bottom now. Lost the round shape. Devastated.

Comparison

Optimistic Again

So I don't think I have given the implants a chance yet. Will try and wait for them to drop so that is is round like the 1st day after surgery. Once the swelling goes down the doctor said I will be very happy. I am optimistic.

2 Weeks Post Op

Walking better. Most of my work clothes still fit. Getting better. No more drainage. Need hips to stop being swollen and huge but other than that, I am seeing progress. Cant wait to be in the gym again. It is tortute not being able to move so well and do squats. Butt is still tight. Will update next week.

It Only Gets Better....Almost 6 Weeks

Love my results now. Would not change a thing! Patience is key!

Dr. Mejia is the best! If you are deciding, look no further! Very caring and attentive and gives you exactly what you are looking for. Speaks perfect English and Spanish. Gives you a big hug before and after procedure. I could not ask for a better experience.