Umbilical Hernia Repair, Extended TT, Liposuction Flanks, Arms and Legs and New Belly Button - Bethesda, MD

I will have my surgery in Jan 2017. I initially...

I will have my surgery in Jan 2017. I initially came in for consult to get my umbilical hernia and diastasis recti repaired and hopes of getting a new belly button. My original belly button was removed a few years ago due to abnormal growth so I just have a scar in its place.
In the past 4 years I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 pregnancies resulting in 1 single and 1 set of twins. Currently 2.5 years and 1 years of age. The twins really did a number on me leaving me w an umbilical hernia and diastasis recti. My body has been through a lot. I've been working out and trying to eat healthy but nothing's seems to be budging, especially in the mid section. I'm actually heavier now than I was when I was during both pregnancies? What? So when a TT was mentioned I decided I should explore that option. I am also trying to weigh out whether I should also have work done on my legs and arms. A part of me feels guilty for spending the money on myself. Perhaps the money should be spent on house project?
But I do know regardless I need to have the hernia repaired as I am having symptoms of pain, nausea, and discomfort. Rational is if I'm going to get cut up anyway might as well get the whole midsection fixed. Just up in the air about arms and legs.
I've gone to consult 2 times now. Was thinking maybe I just try coolsculpting on my arms and legs but not convince it will give me the most bang for the buck so thinking I should just do the full liposuction instead.
I've always had a muscular build but now it's covered in fat, stubborn fat. Would love to get some semblance of my old body back.
Anyone been in the fence about lipo, especially the arms and legs? Advice to share. Thanks.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon