33 Years Old, 2 Kids - McLean, VA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am schedule to have my surgery this coming...

I am schedule to have my surgery this coming Friday and I am very close of backing up, I feel very nervous about it, especially because I have 2 little ones to take care of while I'm recovering. I'm not happy with my tummy, my pregnancies didn't Do me any favor. My doctor say I will have no drains so I'm thinking that will make it easier maybe?

Tomorrow is the big day

Lots of anxiety.

First day post op of TT no drains and some lipo. I'm walking every hour or 2, I can't barely eat.

It hurts a lot specially my back and every time I try to get up I feel like the stitches are coming apart. Everything It hurts a lot in general, how much longer does all this discomfort and pain last. I'm starting my massages on Monday.

Discomfort and pain

Regretting it but I guess is part of the healing, I can't eat I can't sleep
I haven't been able to go to the bathroom since Thursday and I feel nauseas all the time.

A little setback but overall a good recovery

Week 4 post op, everything was good, I was starting to feel a lot better on my 4th week and all of the sudden i started feeling a painful discomfort in he middle of my incision and on one end, it turned red and hot, today I saw my PS and what happened was that a few sutures that my body didn't absorbed were trying to find their way out, he did a quick procedure done at the office with a some local numb medication and now I have 4 staples again, bummer but I'm hoping for the best and praying for non more sutures to come out. My surgeons is great I'm very happy with my resultado far, I have good days and some not so good days, specially with the swollen but it is part of the recovery.

Much better

5 weeks PO, feeling a little better everyday, I still get his pinching feeling constantly but everyday a fit a bit better, going back to the gym next week hoping that will help my recovery.

Feeling Great

It's been a very emotional month of recovery with lots of ups and downs but I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, energy is back, discomfort slowly going away but getting where I want to be. I love my figure and I am decided to work hard to keep it this way. I'm glad I found Dr. Tavallali and staff, he was always kind and professional especially in my freak out moments, he answered all my questions and concerns and was always a phone call away.

Vienna Plastic Surgeon