I never liked my profile - I wanted a smaller nose...
14 Aug 2015
7 months post
I never liked my profile - I wanted a smaller nose overall. I also had a deviated septum. I know that sounds like a cop-out but considering I didn't use a penny of insurance money, I assure you I really wanted to breathe better. I also chose Dr Mesbahi over an ENT, where I could have received insurance $ for my deviated septum, however I wanted amazing results cosmetically and I know an ENT cannot guarantee that. I have a friend who had her nose done by an ENT and one nostril is noticeably larger than the other AND her nose is crooked. Why go through all the pain and inconvenience (time off from work, not leaving the house, etc.) for disappointing results?
- Not being able to leave the house for a week - you CAN leave the house, IF you don't mind people seeing you with a splint, which I did.
- The risk of not really looking like "yourself" after.
- Digital photos ahead of time prepared me for what the end result would be.
- I have a client who worked for a plastic surgeon in Georgetown and she assured me that Dr Mesbahi was one of THE best in the area for Rhinoplasty.
- Dr Mesbahi did breast augmentation for me previously and I was really pleased with the outcome.
- Dr Mesbahi is really professional, yet has a great bedside manner. He's easy to talk to and always makes me feel comfortable.
- At first when the splint came off, I was nervous because it did not look like me AT ALL. But from the side, my profile was already what I desired. After about a week with the splint off, the swelling was better and each week it has settled more and more.
- Pain was completely manageable. I was never in excruciating pain.
34 Year Old Rhinoplasty Before & After pics
17 Aug 2015
7 months post
I don't have may profile pics from before because I hated my profile and avoided photos from the side. Dr Mesbahi made my profile smaller overall. The tip of my nose was sort of boxy, and he narrowed the tip as well.
I'm so pleased with the results because Dr Mesbahi achieved exactly what I wanted AND I still look like me. Even my closest best friend said she could't tell I had anything done - she saw me 6 months post-op. My husband noticed the change, but he saw me from day 1 post-op, where I had some swelling. Overall, only 1 person has asked me if I had something done.