GET YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND BODY INTO FORMATION! - McLean, VA

Girls, grab your coins and get ready because I'm...

Girls, grab your coins and get ready because I'm letting you in on an awesome doctor in the DMV! If you've been searching...STOP RIGHT NOW & call Dr. Khalifeh from DC Cosmetics. I had my mommy makeover on 8/10 around 8am, today is 8/15 and I feel as if I had NOTHING DONE! You read that right - no pain or pain meds, I drove myself to the doctor today, I've been walking around, using the bathroom alone (since 3DPO, I've been off pain meds since 1DPO and went to the grocery store yesterday (don't lift anything!). Now I may be a glutton for pain but ladies...I purchased exparel but didn't use it and I swear to God it feels like the doctor did because I feel great!! I don't want expectations to be too high because I'm sure this isn't everyone's experience but he has been an angel. Alway courtious, alway patient & understanding, funny and I ask some really stupid questions but they're never stupid to him. This man has me looking like my 21 - 25 yr old self and I couldn't be happier! My breast were a 40F and I had a spare tire in the ab area but not anymore...I can't wait to see my final results. Minus the 2 drains (they're a pain in the ass) if you saw me today, you wouldn't be able to tell I had surgery just 5 days ago, Dr. Khalifeh is just that damn good!

The staff: oh man, what can I say? How can I praise them enough? From the front desk staff to the back office, everyone there has taken care of me. They made me feel comfortable about all of my flaws even though I was paying them to upgrade me. they gave me realistic expectations, stayed at the office late and just made me feel like the most important person in the office. I could never thank them enough...I honestly feel like my life has changed. My confidence has shot through the roof and I feel like the old (younger) me!
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

10 out of 10! Best choice for your PS, please read my entire review!