Chin/neck Lipo for Stubborn Genetic Double Chin - McLean, VA

Surgery went well this morning. Kind of sore, def...

Surgery went well this morning. Kind of sore, def will post after pictures .... Here is a brief review.

Pros: Dr K is very patient, friendly and kind. He answered all my questions at my consult and took time to share his thoughts (which saved me money)

Cons: The receptionist called me the night prior (9pm) to surgery on her personal cell to tell me that i need prescription medication. Therefore, we had to locate a 24 hr pharmacy (on memorial day) that was open to fill my last minute prescription. It only took an hour to fill, however it was 1030pm by the time i drive 20 miles from my house to pick it up. I was a bit irritated that i 1) never received information that i needed to pick up meds BEFORE sx and 2) was notified so late.

Day of surgery: things went well! I had a morning appt at 0700 and i was done by 830. My throat is sore and it hurts to swallow (feels kind of like having strep throat). The compression garment makes it worse , but i understand that it is a necessary evil :(

I will post more pics later

Day 2 recovery

Feeling better! Pain is not as bad, but wow!.... day 1 was a killer. Have some bruising on my neck, but its not too bad. Very swollen, but i can tell its all fluid. Keeping the compress on until tomm and then i can switch to just wearing it at night. Cant wait for the swelling to go down !

Day 3 - 1st day back at work

Still swollen, so do not see any results yet. Very tender, but the bruising on my neck is gone. Sleeping the compression garment tonight again in hopes to reduce the swelling.

Love the results !!

Update

4 months post op
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon