Dramatic Results! Kybella Believer - McLean, VA

In the months leading up to my wedding I lost 30...

In the months leading up to my wedding I lost 30 lbs., but I couldn't get rid of my chin (submental) fat. The chin fat was making me look older and heavier than I really was. I was too self conscious for photos and dreaded getting my picture taken.

After months (if not years) of a following the Kybella studies and clinical trials, I decided to take the plunge. I researched dermatologists who administered the treatment, and decided on Dr. Hayre. Best.Decision.Ever.

I had no real down time, and after the hour-long visit, I returned to work the same day -- with a scarf to cover the swelling. After the swelling went down (I think it took 1-2 weeks, and no one really noticed), the results were PHENOMENAL. People asked me if I lost more weight, and I felt so much more confident in front a camera.

The photos are only after one treatment. I returned for a second treatment two months later.

If you are thinking of using this product for a wedding or special event, be sure to budget at least 4-6 months as it takes time for the product to work and for the swelling to go down.
McLean Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Hayre and her staff are amazing. I had almost no wait time, and they work with your schedule to see you in a timely manner. Dr. Hayre found a way to put me at ease about everything. She talked me through the process, recovery, and side effects. She patiently answered all my annoying questions and made me feel comfortable about the entire visit. I did not feel rushed at all. Additionally, the staff walked me through setting up a Brilliant Distinctions account, which saved me $100 on the procedure. Pretty cool.