56 Starting With Upper Bleph & Fractional CO2 Laser - McLean, VA

I've decided to do a few things but I don't...

I've decided to do a few things but I don't believe in generalists and I prefer to start slow. Need a primary functional rhinoplasty expert, eye person, lower face/neck, chin implant, filler work...Started with my upper eyelids when I found an expert. Added fractional laser because it was also on my list, it's a low risk procedure, price was fair, their experience excellent. I'd be at home recovering anyway. Glad I did it. So far so good. Only regret is I wish I'd gone under anasthesia for the laser. Even w Valium and Vicodin they couldn't crank it up. If I'd spent $1K for anasthesia I wouldn't need another $1,100 treatment with $1,000 for anasthesia.

????Better than I was born with

My eyes were never this pretty. Dr. R lifted the outer corners of my upper lids to deal with the hooded skin caused by aging which also improved the shape of my eyes. I hope my final result is like this. It's so awesome to wear mascara again:) Laser procedure? Healed. Hoping it helps w collagen regen. Helped w some of my CA AZ HI sun damage.

Better than the Eyes I was born with for sure.

So that last update shouldn't have ???? marks. I typed the eyes emoji. Can't update updates? Huh. Alrighty then.
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon

Excellent facial plastic surgeon but I chose her for her expertise in eyes - double board certified in ophthalmology and ocular facial plastic surgery. Added in the fractional laser because they have expertise in that too. Super professional. Office in Reston is a very nice medical office. Sanctuary location in Tysons in gorgeous.